Gay Friends

PascalMoriarty

Imagine the relief of finally being able to be yourself, Iv got respect to anyone who's real and more time gays are the realist.. As much as I'm against homosexuality, as long as I don't see anything I don't care..

Forcing gay relationships on TV is what pisses me off, especially when the actors themselves aren't even gay.. Wtf is that about

• Upvote 1

Imagine the relief of finally being able to be yourself, Iv got respect to anyone who's real and more time gays are the realist.. As much as I'm against homosexuality, as long as I don't see anything I don't care..

Forcing gay relationships on TV is what pisses me off, especially when the actors themselves aren't even gay.. Wtf is that about

"the art or occupation of performing fictional roles in plays, films, or television."

"the art or occupation of performing fictional roles in plays, films, or television."

!

I know what acting is, doesn't change my point in the slightest

Well a lot of films and plays are supposed to echo realism, its realistic to see gay couples, therefore you have them on TV, i dunno what your gripe is? I can understand you not liking it, but I don't see why the sexuality of actors just portraying a pre-written role should have any baring on whether or not there is a gay-story line in a soap/film/tv show

By my reality I meant yours aswel.. How often do you pop to the shop and see 2 men eating each other's faces, in reality it's always a 'get a room' scenario and respectful to keep it behind closed doors but it's ok for them to flaunt in on tv screens regularly which are likely to be viewed by younger children ... If that's ok to you then cool but personally I don't agree with it at all

• Upvote 4

By my reality I meant yours aswel.. How often do you pop to the shop and see 2 men eating each other's faces, in reality it's always a 'get a room' scenario and respectful to keep it behind closed doors but it's ok for them to flaunt in on tv screens regularly which are likely to be viewed by younger children ... If that's ok to you then cool but personally I don't agree with it at all

What TV shows are you watching to see this?

How isit realistic to see gay couples kissing on screen, nowhere in my reality do I see such a thing

:rofl:

I nearly bit

Bite my ting cuz

/

Gay Bants>>>>>>>>

Always touch / slap my friends bum - none of my black/ ethnic friends join in though only my white mates.

/

My friend is gay, indon't see him too often... Been friends from primary used we to stay over at each other houses n dat... But there was always signs from young that made me think. He was bang into performing arts (acting/singing), wasn't really Interested in football and other little things so when we got into teens I always kinda new n my mum said she 100% knew he would be.

Hes cool but it's def more awkward now that he has finally been out and open with it, i saw him at a funeral few months ago and he was there with his man, decent lighty as well u know!!??

What TV shows are you watching to see this?

hollyoaks is 1 that springs to mind.. Used to be decent .. Now it's pretty much a 50/50 gay to straight ratio