FA Cup 2016 R5 / CL L16 & Europa L32

User

Very tired of Mertesacker.

Guy doesn't learn his lesson, ever. But wants to moan about chances not being taken, then uses that as an excuse for the team taking more risks, oh is that why you're caught upfield following forwards into their own half.

Just can't get rid of him from the first team either, Gabriel either gets injured or suspended anytime I think Wenger might start treating him like Vermalean.

Also said to myself, these fans need to shut up, as they moaned about a pass back, next think we've lost the ball.

• Upvote 1

I would agree with the fans point but tbh I think Arsenal fans have a right to feel short changed. The fact Flamini played, yes it was way later in the game, but it kinda proves they getting had over.

Mertesacker is done, obviously cos this is Arsenal he will be here till his contract runs down but he's done.

Alexis was garbage, but I've been saying this for weeks.

Ozil was always going to be missing, his game is built on controlling offensive play. He needed Santi. We needed a fit Wilshere too. That said Ramsey put in a shift, less said about what he did with the ball however.

lol c/s everything

/

Giroud needs to see the bench for awhile too.

Guy still sucking life from the hat-trick

Ozil was always going to be missing, his game is built on controlling offensive play. He needed Santi. We needed a fit Wilshere too. That said Ramsey put in a shift, less said about what he did with the ball however.

Where would you have played Santi and Jack?

Where would you have played Santi and Jack?

santi for ox

Wilsh for Ramsey

?