BREXIT  

58 members have voted

1. 1. With regards to Britains vote on leaving the EU. Will you vote to stay IN or get OUT.

This poll is closed to new votes

Mike Ashley doing the birdman hand rub right now

people are about to get exploited 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Mame Biram Diouf said:

Sorry forgot to put in the speech marks. Not my words bro. 

Boris Johnson said that. 

So what, I did not back to leave because of Johnson

You tactics are lame, come better, your becoming desperate now trying to trap people but it aint even worked

• Downvote 1

19 minutes ago, Mame Biram Diouf said:

London holds up the rest of the UK. You going to force the banks, insurance companies and tech companies to relocate up north to balance things out? 

Tax from London is redistributed around the UK. 

The UK government has been the reason why there hasn't been more investments up north to attract new businesses bar the media city in Manchester. 

Without the EUs worker rights the companies up north would be taking the piss even more and sports Direct would the norm, not the exception. C/s Ice. 

Goring to rely on the former London mayor from Eaton to fix poverty and unemployment in the north of England? Good luck, things may be bad now, God forbid ten years. Feel sorry the kids who won't even be able to go Uni to work in London 

So we wont't form our own bill of rights, or form our own rights for workers :/

But of course it's going to be tyrannical right?

Why don't you go and inform the people feeling the struggle and hopelessness that the money filters up, I'm sure that will instantly quell their issues. Fix their communities, create more jobs, more opportunities etc. 

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, Da Luv Doc said:

Horrible EU for redistribution of cash to other parts of the UK. 

7 minutes ago, Da Luv Doc said:

Horrible EU for providing funds to our universities. That is a hideous crime!

Why are the EU great for distributing money we give them, want to trust my own government to distribute that

You dont earn you wages and give it to your dad so he can spend it what his see's best, you want control I would think

• Downvote 4

1 minute ago, Thun said:

Why are the EU great for distributing money we give them, want to trust my own government to distribute that

You dont earn you wages and give it to your dad so he can spend it what his see's best, you want control I would think

So you don't think there should be any tax in the UK? 

Because the UK government spends 98% of Tax collected. EU give some to areas that the UK doesn't want to ie Cornwall. Or on fighting environmental issues. Or paying for research that we won't fund etc. 

So you must be a communist leftie who wants no tax or government? 

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, Drift said:

The Tories yeah? :rofl::rofl: 

No wait it's a new dawn... we can vote in whoever Rupert Murdoch tells us to.

inb4longwindedstrawmanreply

Yep them anyday over foreigners who are not elected by us, dont ever trust a government fully but some good servants still among them and our duty to try to select and get rid of the bad ones

Why you begging foreigners to handle your tax money over English people, seems weird that

2 minutes ago, Thun said:

Yep them anyday over foreigners who are not elected by us, dont ever trust a government fully but some good servants still among them and our duty to try to select and get rid of the bad ones

Why you begging foreigners to handle your tax money over English people, seems weird that

Address the point Thun 

UK Government spends 98% of the taxs.

Do you have any secret facts that the mps, economists and others don't know about? 

16 minutes ago, Thun said:

You don't trust your own government Thun, that is what your persona is based on. So you saying it is bad to get money from majority only one area and redistribute it?! 

SMH

19 minutes ago, Thun said:

You don't trust your own government Thun, that is what your persona is based on. So you saying it is bad to get money from majority only one area and redistribute it?! 

SMH

5 minutes ago, Mame Biram Diouf said:

Address the point Thun 

UK Government spends 98% of the taxs.

Do you have any secret facts that the mps, economists and others don't know about? 

How much do we give the EU yearly?

There is your answer

You must be trolling now, you cant be this dumb keep asking me these very basic questions