BREXIT  

58 members have voted

1. 1. With regards to Britains vote on leaving the EU. Will you vote to stay IN or get OUT.

This poll is closed to new votes

• 2 weeks later...

The Government has been accused of refusing to publish more than 50 “secret” studies in the impact of Brexit – for fear they could cause embarrassment to ministers.

Brexit minister David Jones confirmed in a letter that the Department for Exiting the European Union had “conducted analysis of over 50 sector of the economy”.

But ministers are so far resisting calls to publish the findings of the investigations in full – arguing that some findings “would undermine the Government’s ability to negotiate the best deal for Britain” were they made public.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/brexit-50-studies-impact-economy-nurses-eu-a7893216.html

Hilarious and sad at the same time if true

The IEA does admit that such an approach would result in job losses for 8% of workers who currently enjoy the protection of tariffs, but says this would be "easily offset" by the job creation in other sectors that would result from the economic boost received from free trade.

but then on the other side there are people who are currently being squeezed out by cheaper EU labour

guess there'll always be losers

:Y: Would love it if they got sent home too. Think they would be voting Labour? PMSL

Anyways

When things perk up and get GREAT I don't even want apologies from you doubtful remoaning pricks.

You're welcome though http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-40972776

Indoctrinating http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/843625/European-Union-Brexit-news-spending-euro-Ukip-video

Oops doom and gloom http://www.express.co.uk/news/politics/843740/brexit-news-boom-uk-economy-50bn-investment-new-jobs

• Downvote 3

On 21/08/2017 at 7:42 AM, Gambino said:

:Y: Would love it if they got sent home too. Think they would be voting Labour? PMSL

Anyways

When things perk up and get GREAT I don't even want apologies from you doubtful remoaning pricks.

You're welcome though http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-40972776

This suggests boosting the economy by removing all regulations :/

I was reading more into this and it's never been done before, no thanks.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Heero Yuy said:

This suggests boosting the economy by removing all regulations :/

I was reading more into this and it's never been done before, no thanks.

This exactly what the elites want to happen and it isn't for the good of the economy.

• Like 3
  • Downvote 1

I don't really understand this comment lads... "Brexit is for the Elites"

How is being part of the EU not for the Elites? The Capo Di Tutti Capi's of the world are all for Globalism and total control over everyone? So how does being an EU member mean not being for the elites.

Go research your mate Mogg, and I don't mean the memes. 

See if you can figure why him (and his boys) want Brexit to happen. 

13 hours ago, Gambino said:

I don't really understand this comment lads... "Brexit is for the Elites"

How is being part of the EU not for the Elites? The Capo Di Tutti Capi's of the world are all for Globalism and total control over everyone? So how does being an EU member mean not being for the elites.

Capi's..... that is not a word in any language....

The economy is ran on debt and the "elites" make money from This, especially the cunts from this country and the lease owners. They're loving this! Imagine how much debt the so called normal people will be in and owe. It's fucked! Gonna drive down human rights to be against the average person. This country isn't for the Normal people. The economy is in shits, gonna have a fat tax on things and shit pay with a extremely weak pound sterling..... lol @TheUnitedKingdom

3 hours ago, Heero Yuy said:

Last thing happening will be a rise on tax imo.

Not tax, wrong word. We won't have a free trade so we will have a fee on whatever. It doesn't work out good for us. Toyota saying they'll stay if the government gives them a tax break and other shit, which will mean we, the people, will lose out. I don't understand why people would want to mess up their finances. Holidays to europe are now expensive compared to 2 or 3 Yeats ago due to Brexit and the crash of the £. Madness!