Violation??

Simply D

Did he pour the ice out of an empty glass or did he get his hand wet scooping it out?

Madness

Picturing it makes it funnier.

First I pictured the yout throwing ice like we used to throw blue tac at each other in school.  Then when Yuri posted I literally imagined someone throwing a bucket at his ex LOOL

Did he pour the ice out of an empty glass or did he get his hand wet scooping it out?

Madness

Picturing it makes it funnier.

First I pictured the yout throwing ice like we used to throw blue tac at each other in school.  Then when Yuri posted I literally imagined someone throwing a bucket at his ex LOOL

pmsl

I wasnt there when the incident occurred

She said she felt something on her arm...turned n saw this dude, not sure if he was attempting to skin teet or what not, but she saw the ice on the floor. 

She asked him was it him, he was proclaiming it wasnt, but she was pretty sure it was, so she left it n went back to bubbling to the song. 

I came back n she mentioned it to me (not in a way of saying "sort it out")...so I was like seeeeeeeeen, but at this time my guy was talking to some bird, I THINK they knew each other, but wasnt 110%

Alcohol was taking its toll...Angry D was forcing its way to the surface...so I went over n started started speeching the girl he was with like my guy wasnt there. 

was rapping for a few mins before my guy chirped up with anything, n even then he was stuttering but he mentioned something about "ice"... so I turned to him n was like "huh?"

Anyway...he claimed it was his friend that had left that may have accidentally hit her with the ice as they were throwing it at each other...he then apologised to me n asked if he should go n apologise to her. I asked why would he do that if it was his friend, n he started spitting about how he felt bad if there was some "confusion"....it was blatant gas, but I sent my guy across the floor to apologise to her. Shook his tings hand, told her to have a good night then bounced.

You man are going on like he was spitting it out his mouth in to her head piece or sutting...too many violent people on this site...bad influence

If theres ice in my drink i chuck it too

Something isn't right here. Sounds like You posted what You thought was  possible violation, turned out it was a definite one then You looked like You allowed a violation then changed Your story to protect Yourself

If he threw ice at his boy and it hit her,  this would have been in the op, or You wouldn't have even asked us if it was a violation

Not like new information about this has become available since You made the thread for You to change the story

• Upvote 4

On 17/03/2016 at 7:36 AM, Yuri said:

Lol this forum I swear :rofl:

Got one guy smashing girls faces into bars for backing into him and the next isn't sure whether he should have a word with someone chucking buckets of ice at his friend

:lol: C'mon. Making it sound like I got brushed and overreacted.

On 17/03/2016 at 9:42 PM, MGEEZ said:

/ isn't face mush and ice throw victim the same Don?

// lol at tryna deflect onto lens, lens aint EVER been that guy

ffs... Taking man for Simply D.

• Upvote 1