kerser

Kane or Costa  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Kane or Costa

• Kane
    • Costa

54 minutes ago, Thizz said:

For me Costa.

I don't watch Tottenham all the time but whenever I have and Kane hasn't scored he doesn't have a great game whereas I've seen Costa not score or even have a shot but still boss the game. 

Not saying Kane doesn't. 

He did last season, not so much this season so far, probably doesnt help weve been changing our system week in week out and alot of the players who have come in for lamela are dumb or selfish. Also Kane is best when we are pressing high up the pitch, which we have barley done this season without lamela in the team

1 hour ago, Thizz said:

For me Costa.

I don't watch Tottenham all the time but whenever I have and Kane hasn't scored he doesn't have a great game whereas I've seen Costa not score or even have a shot but still boss the game. 

Not saying Kane doesn't. 

My thoughts too.
Costa is a bully and can change a game even without scoring.
Kane looks lost when he isn't scoring imo

Kane can play football tho

but Costa all day... guy is an elite striker 

19 minutes ago, Seth Rollins said:

Kane is a stat padder FFS if man didn't take penalties he'd be scoring the same amount as Giroud and I'm sorry he's very overrated. Them man do NOTHING for their country and his Euro 2016 like many other for ENG shows he's only Prem Class which really isn't even that hard.

C1PcRfTXgAAGMe_.jpg

• Upvote 1

Woah woah woah. No one called him shit. But I'm not having this "great striker" talk either.

He's a good Prem striker. But come on. Costa in terms of quality is levels above him, and these ENG man at International level are POOR. Don't even get me started on Dele Alli. And I'm not someone who criticises Spurs players regular, most them Arsenal man are in the same damn boat. Overrated and useless at International level and against elite clubs in the C.L.

Kane ain't special (yet).

10 minutes ago, Seth Rollins said:

Woah woah woah. No one called him shit. But I'm not having this "great striker" talk either.

He's a good Prem striker. But come on. Costa in terms of quality is levels above him, and these ENG man at International level are POOR. Don't even get me started on Dele Alli. And I'm not someone who criticises Spurs players regular, most them Arsenal man are in the same damn boat. Overrated and useless at International level and against elite clubs in the C.L.

Kane ain't special (yet).

You can make the England argument all you want...

but you can never use it in an argument of costa vs Kane ffs

Costas international career is a fucking myth

2 minutes ago, O Fenomeno said:

I remember him in season 2013-14 leading Atletico to the CL final but only to be unfit in the final.

While Kane has led Tottenham from the CL group stages to Europa League KOS.

Think it was that game, where he was in tears on the pitch knowing he wouldn't be in the final, hard to watch.

4 minutes ago, O Fenomeno said:

I remember him in season 2013-14 leading Atletico to the CL final but only to be unfit in the final.

While Kane has led Tottenham from the CL group stages to Europa League KOS.

To be fair he only played 3/6 of the games and scored in 2 of them 

Kane has 5 years on costa. Quote me for 5 years time, he will have more ko goals than him at the same career stages

• Upvote 1

Tbf Costa done nothing internationally either. Hasn't turned up in CL either. 

Costa different gravy imo

Age is void 

He will need to leave Tottenham or the current fitness coach would of left by then.

I think Costa got another 4 years in him. Defo entering his prime.