Agony

Some footballers would be billionaires if they came into the game with their own brand

Imagined if R9's boots was released on his own brand or if Beckham owned Predators and re-released one of 90's versions in a new colour every year 

I hear all that but unfortunately common consensus is that the creps are shit. Especially for $500

I think the braggadocio from him is negatively impacting his brand and potentially Lonso in the long run. 

Luckily its likely Lonso is going the LA with the second pick but he has a MASSIVE target on his head because of Lavar. Pressure is all on him for his whole family's sake. Because if he fails... Guaranteed the other brothers will be looked at in even less of a light. 

He is very talented though and has some attributes that can take him very far. All up to him to fulfill that potential.

I love Lavar Ball.  This guy does what every father should do and that is want nothing but the best for your children and not settle for mediocrity.  The arrogance is incredible and I would absolutely love it if he succeeds in it all.  The cockiness would be off the chain.

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, gattsu said:

The problem is lonzo , he's not even the best player in college, there are  3-4 better players than him in the draft.

Lakers drafted a Pg like 2 years ago and even though he's a snake, he's better than ball,

Basically all hope on lamelo

Who would you draft with the #2 pick if you was the Lakers?

38 minutes ago, Haze-e said:

Who would you draft with the #2 pick if you was the Lakers?

Fox is better than him, well more ready if they really want to take a Pg for some reason

Ball has way more hype but he got massively outplayed by fox when they met alone