A Gambino inspired topic - Africa, Egypt etc...

o-guy

The video below was part of a heated argument I had with one of the most senior lawyers at my law firm. During this argument, he accused me of being a black prominent fantasist (someone who makes up positive lies about black history to make him or herself feel better about being black).

We both spent the next two days researching various scientific studies, historical accounts and academic papers/articles about Africa and Egypt.

In the end, he admitted he knew nothing about African other than the pro-European white washed version still pushed by the western world today. He also apologised for his earlier comments.

I didn’t want to bombard you all with text and links, so the video below is what I believe to be a soft user-friendly introduction to some of the stuff I’m getting at.

As black people, I believe we should all be aware of the contents of this video, for the rest keep an open mind.

EhJwpVt.gif

I only have two questions since you decided to use my tag in your topic title.

No1: Was I wrong, did Tribes never exist in Africa

No2: Was there complete peace and harmony with zero troubles in the entire history of humans in Africa up until the moment the "White Devil" turned up?

51ITmuulIUL._SX321_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

and read

890190.jpg

and read

71T2eGT67IL.jpg

And read on the Hyksos (greek deriative naming) (Hiq Shasu) a semetic people, a bunch of indo european savages who invaded (lower egypt) (LOWER MEANING BY THE NILE) africa during the "Second intermediate period of Egypt" 1650 B.C.E to 1550 B.C.E.

additional note Pharoahs like Ramesses and your Tutenkhamuns came about during the New Kingdom which runs from 1550 to 1065 B.C.E after Hyksos where driven out of Egpyt by Nubian and Kemet Pharoahs' founding the start of the new kingdom

Hyksos are your modern day Greeks and also links to the biblical exodus story, as they where booted out of egypt for their babaric unspritual ways, and built fuck all. Chased out by Thutmoses 2nd (moses... ring a bell?)

Please note the Pyramids like giza and all the massive monments where built the Old Kingdom Dynasty 2686 to 2181 BC, Before Asiatic Assyrians and Indo European semetic invaders came in around the new kingdom period which can account for the mixing and asiatic and aqualines features on the latter pharaohs

so

Early dynastic egypt -3100-2686 -  began from upper Epgyt... Modern day Sudan and Ethiopia NEGRO!early pyramid building begins

Old Kingdom 2686-2181BCE - Blacks Kush and Kemet and Nubians the Pyramids

1st Intermediate Period 2181-2055 BCE - Blacks Kush and Kemet and Nubians 1st asiatic invasions from Assyrians

Middle Kingdom 2055-1680 BCE - Blacks Kush and Kemet and Nubians and some integrated assyrians who can behave

2nd Intermediate Period 1650-1550 BCE- early protoype europeans hyksos invade lower egypt but booted out quick time for their uncouth ways

New Kingdom 1550 - 1069 BCE - Blacks Kush and Kemet and Nubians and some integrated assyrians who can behave and some left over Hyksos who could behave

3rd Intermediate Period 1069-664 BCE - Nubians where kicked out of Egpyt and fought back and claimed it uniting both upper and lower egypt.

Late Period - 664-332 BCE - Assyrians finally took over egypt whole - Nubians pushed further into interior of Africa, cut off from the oceans.

Ptolemaic period 332-30 BCE - Greeks invaded and took over (fun fact look up Ptomlemy and who he invented)

Roman 30-641 BCE - Greeks/Romans

Sasanian 619-629 AD - Assyrians win again became Arabs and rule

Islamic 641-969 AD - islamic Arab rule - 1st ever islamic mosque built and founded  in641 called.. "amr ibn al-as mosque" begining of muslim conquest

• Like 2

43 minutes ago, Gambino said:

? Was the quote about Indo Europeans going into Egypt and the latter Pharoahs having European features, thought that would of been agreeing with those DNA findings.

What I'm demonstrating here is what Europe and Arabs do best, cultural appropriation and takeover. Barbarism was brought in by these people's. 

A separate wave of what came to be another batch of indo Europeans aka dravidians, left north India to the north caucus mountains and caves mixing with legacy neanderthal stock who where inhabitant of ice age Europe. These were your marauding germanic tribes. Who eventually invaded Rome and appropriated what they saw in Rome these are your people. Gamb

No I get your original point that anyone who doesn't share your complexion is responsible for all evil. But the quote you posted about Europeans touching down in Egypt and mixing which made the Pharoahs get the appearance of them basically backs up them DNA claims Venom was telling me is bullshit.... Appreciate you sharing that still.

3 minutes ago, Lionel & Dave said:

Listening to Blacklisted the other day that babs was saying basically Indians, arabs and Europeans are all the same race 

was Africa really some peaceful heaven like scenario pre invasion then?

White people are genetic recessives of Asian people and Asian people are genetic recessives of black people. 

5 minutes ago, Gambino said:

No I get your original point that anyone who doesn't share your complexion is responsible for all evil. But the quote you posted about Europeans touching down in Egypt and mixing which made the Pharoahs get the appearance of them basically backs up them DNA claims Venom was telling me is bullshit.... Appreciate you sharing that still.

Issue is black Egypt contributions are always overlooked for the argument about oh Egyptians where white blah blah. When all the great monuments and structures where built and civilisation originated with black folk. 

A bunch of invaders cannot take credit.. 

10 minutes ago, Lionel & Dave said:

Listening to Blacklisted the other day that babs was saying basically Indians, arabs and Europeans are all the same race 

Sounds like nonsense. Did u even bother to do ur own research or jus take 'babs' word. 

@VTec Honestly I had never had Egyptians down as being no White Europeans. It was only seeing the article regarding the DNA a short while back that I paid it any mind. It was interesting to me before that when I saw some people detest the idea of slavery and white people but then watched those same people celebrate the idea of Egyptians being dark skinned africans and celebrating their own slavery.

If you are telling me that Egypt was the way you say it is, isn't that going against the concept of it being some all peaceful and wonderful continent where they all loved and treated each other well?