Nothing beats a Londoner

DRC

1 hour ago, CurryMan said:

They couldn't even give an Asian yewt a cricket cameo

"That's nothing, try hitting a 6 In a Shadwell without smashing a window and knocking people's washing off their balcony"

You know niggas woulda moaned bout this "CurryMan" but I agree 

That is, if Asians needed any represented at all

27 minutes ago, Greens said:

Does Nike sponsor any London cricketers though?

People seem to be missing the point this is a piece of marketing. Nothing more nothing less.

13 hours ago, The Infamous said:

??? u rock lonsdale and smoke mersh 

Haha you fucking brain dead Somali idiot. I shut u down on here so many times now you think you can bants me? I never worn Lonsdale in my life lol literally not once. And I’ve got a nice bit of Stardog there as we speak so wrong again about the mersh.. Why don’t you go and cook yourself a nice nutritious meal you emaciated Somali fuck boy then come back and try again? And I don’t mean Rice and Banana either you thick c*nt ?

• Downvote 1

58 minutes ago, Thizz said:

Don't talk to my Lahi like that fam I'll slap the shit outta you

Do you feel hard typing this you fucking mong ? you’re always talking smack on here, big fully grown man going on like a 16 year old. U must think I’m emaciated and undernourished like your Somali akh ?? 

Im certain you’ve been knocked out a few times on your life. Not me tho ?

• Like 1

The ice rink don and timebomb need to link up.

/

Regardless of cricket not being sponsored by Nike...that's one of the biggest sports in this county and it isn't even represented in the ad lol. Or is cricket too middle/upper class for Nike to bother appealing to that demographic?

The ad is funny but maybe I'm looking too deep in the undertones of it.

• Downvote 2

47 minutes ago, Thizz said:

Never had my lights out but even so what if I did?

Nothing wrong with a punch in the face every now and then.

Can tell your type a mile off bet you've never had any sort of physical altercation in your life.

??? I’ve had many since school days and never lost a one on one fight. That’s a fact regardless

i know how to conduct myself in real life, i.e not trolling people and showing respect which is why I don’t have many fights and when I do it’s defence. A guy like u who is always running his mouth is the first to get left spark put on the floor tho coz they think they’re Tyson in these streets ? till u get caught by surprise.

How many times u woke up in A&E after drunkenly running your mouth tho be honest u faggot ?

I live up north u daft idiot and even then I would only fight someone from here in a situation like a rave where I bump into them and we clock we know each other from vip2 then they decide they wanna fight lol arranging a random fight is the height of faggotry u silly c*nt ??