What does your room look like?

Mr. Martinez

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

mines simple 50" tv wallmounted dvd player below it on a unit with 360, surround sound speakers placed around the room. sofa opposite the tv. another unit with stereo on it and a computer desk with the computers on. gonna have set it all up again when i move

mines simple 50" tv wallmounted dvd player below it on a unit with 360, surround sound speakers placed around the room. sofa opposite the tv. another unit with stereo on it and a computer desk with the computers on. gonna have set it all up again when i move
How is your surround sound set up?

till this day i dont know why i bought a ps3 meh console is wank
lol is it that bad? thinking of getting one
I've only played it somewhat, but really and truly, nuff games on the PS3 are on the 360. Both have decent enough exclusives. 360 is cheaper, downloadn games is possible, and the online scene is sick. I eman the Street Fighter 360 topic is 600+ pages. PS3 alternative hasn't made it to 300 yet. FIFA 360 topic is also 600+ pages. Not saying use that as a basis, but online clearly is more active on 360 than PS3.And LOL @ thinking because you pay more for a console it is better.