What does your room look like?

Mr. Martinez

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

42' LCD on a black glass stand, surround sound, ps3 and v+ box. Pc sat right next to that. I'm talking an inch of space between the 2.Surprised my sh*t ain't overheated...again.Moving to leeds in a month so hopefully I can get my sh*t wall-mounted and looking right.

mines simple 50" tv wallmounted dvd player below it on a unit with 360, surround sound speakers placed around the room. sofa opposite the tv. another unit with stereo on it and a computer desk with the computers on. gonna have set it all up again when i move
How is your surround sound set up?
two tall speakers, one either side of the sofa. the left and right speakers (small ones) are on tall stands next to the tv on either side. centre speaker is just below the tv and the sub i move around alot still havent found the best place for it. i just have all the speakers facing my seating position except the sub.

lol at mans tv, an plain white walls... bait hostel/bedsit
may not be white could be any of many different variations of whites creams. Its hard for the naked eye to tell the difference unless faced with two different shades right next to one another, recently painted my bedroom light potters clay - the amount of people who have said to me "cant believe u painted ur room white" LOL

may not be white could be any of many different variations of whites creams. Its hard for the naked eye to tell the difference unless faced with two different shades right next to one another, recently painted my bedroom light potters clay - the amount of people who have said to me "cant believe u painted ur room white" LOL
SherlockHolmesBaffled.jpg

lol

lol hardy har!

over christmas i had a kef system installed, and a logitech harmony remote to combine the pc media centre, amp and tv/sky.tv wall mounted across from the base of bed (had an extra mdf or something.. wall lining put in over the existing wall)2 speakers at the base of tv left and rightand 2 at each head side of my bed-

Guest PROFIT2
may not be the best image but oh well, its quite big but gonna put new floor and paint d wall once i ave time1z4b8ug.jpg
allow posting ur uni room
uni room????Lolim starting uni nxt month and im not moving into no room
f*ckry man took your real bedroom for a skanky pot noodle stained broom cupboard dorm!

till this day i dont know why i bought a ps3 meh console is wank
lol is it that bad? thinking of getting one
I've only played it somewhat, but really and truly, nuff games on the PS3 are on the 360. Both have decent enough exclusives. 360 is cheaper, downloadn games is possible, and the online scene is sick. I eman the Street Fighter 360 topic is 600+ pages. PS3 alternative hasn't made it to 300 yet. FIFA 360 topic is also 600+ pages. Not saying use that as a basis, but online clearly is more active on 360 than PS3.And LOL @ thinking because you pay more for a console it is better.
True, dont really like the controller though