THE JAY-Z DECEPTION

JOHN DOE

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest WAVESURFER
I've read like 2 pages but will somone explain to me if these freemasons are so evil and so well connected how does all this stuff get onto the internet? Also I don't know much about it but hasn't there been DVD's and sh*t and a special person called Alex Jones who repeatedly doesn't shut up about it? Why not just end him when he first started snitching?I think these kind of things feed off all the paranoid uneducated people with too much time on there hands, when all the rest of us just live our lives.
Nail.On. Head.

I've read like 2 pages but will somone explain to me if these freemasons are so evil and so well connected how does all this stuff get onto the internet? Also I don't know much about it but hasn't there been DVD's and sh*t and a special person called Alex Jones who repeatedly doesn't shut up about it? Why not just end him when he first started snitching?I think these kind of things feed off all the paranoid uneducated people with too much time on there hands, when all the rest of us just live our lives.
Nail.On. Head.
stupid people cannot make reasonable analysis. f*ck alex jones, people have talked about the freemasons and other top secret societies that the world most influential people in every field are members of. you can choose to ignore all the people who are IN THE KNOW who see and meet with such people and know what is going on, this is your own foolishness it is not me, or thun, or alex jones, or david ikye who are the most occupied people talking about secret societies. we are infact at the bottom of any knowledge chain talking about the stuff.its only absolute fools that listen to things like this and then expect that they are meant to know about it all at once.what a wise person will do is to do their own research, bit by bit and check the sources where such information comes fromover time you will become more aware, and be better prepared to make a decision. at least kennedy knew more than you and i ever will

BUT IF THEY THWARTED JONES AND HIS THUN-DEMIT WOULD LOOK SUSPECT LIKE WHAT THEY'RE SAYIN IZ TR00
the people that were real threats,like william cooper who predicted that the Israelis were planning 9/11, and many others who posed REAL threats....have been killed or silenced.people like jones pose no threat cos they put him there.there are also others who try to speak about this but they omit the real detailseither out of fear or ignorance. such people are not threats.theres nothing threatening to say "9/11 was an inside job" or the CIA did it. so f*ck*ng what?why? cos they know that no amt of investigation will lead to them.when u start saying Israel planned it, or in another case you start mentioning the REAL names behind the eventthats when you need to watch ur back

I've read like 2 pages but will somone explain to me if these freemasons are so evil and so well connected how does all this stuff get onto the internet?Also I don't know much about it but hasn't there been DVD's and sh*t and a special person called Alex Jones who repeatedly doesn't shut up about it? Why not just end him when he first started snitching?I think these kind of things feed off all the paranoid uneducated people with too much time on there hands, when all the rest of us just live our lives.
Nail.On.Head.
stupid people cannot make reasonable analysis.f*ck alex jones, people have talked about the freemasons and other top secret societies that the world most influential people in every field are members of.you can choose to ignore all the people who are IN THE KNOW who see and meet with such people and know what is going on, this is your own foolishnessit is not me, or thun, or alex jones, or david ikye who are the most occupied people talking about secret societies. we are infact at the bottom of any knowledge chain talking about the stuff.its only absolute fools that listen to things like this and then expect that they are meant to know about it all at once.what a wise person will do is to do their own research, bit by bit and check the sources where such information comes fromover time you will become more aware, and be better prepared to make a decision.at least kennedy knew more than you and i ever will
BUT IF THEY THWARTED JONES AND HIS THUN-DEMIT WOULD LOOK SUSPECT LIKE WHAT THEY'RE SAYIN IZ TR00
the people that were real threats,like william cooper who predicted that the Israelis were planning 9/11,and many others who posed REAL threats....have been killed or silenced.people like jones pose no threat cos they put him there.there are also others who try to speak about this but they omit the real detailseither out of fear or ignorance. such people are not threats.theres nothing threatening to say "9/11 was an inside job" or the CIA did it. so f*ck*ng what?why? cos they know that no amt of investigation will lead to them.when u start saying Israel planned it, or in another case you start mentioning the REAL names behind the eventthats when you need to watch ur back
israel?never heard about that be4
find it out for yourself then.

Errm am i really the only 1 who hear jay z say in RUN THIS TOWN pledge ur alligence?? An he was a 3mason... Well Boi... 2 u dumb arse people that bought his album.. Do ur research...
FB StatusPeople will believe anything, of course he is a devil worshipper has him on speed dial. People so quick to talk out about an insignificant music star but will never talk against people who do crime in their community/the corrupt government regimes or speak out against the millions of children who starve aroudn the world. PMSL_____>>>>>Human beingsRant/

edit: i'm gonna try join the freemasons if you can't beat em join emcause thuns side aint winning
LOL at thinking because you join a freemason lodge that you will get some special powersBare confused people
:rolleyes: it was a joke mate
Cool Sometimes you dont know who is joking or who is serious

on level whats so bad about free masons?someon explain
read the thread, than ask questions. but in summary they are a sinister group bent on ruling the worldand in doing so have infiltrated almost every section of society that matters to make this possible
Its not all Freemason groups thoughIts more the higher masonic groups

This is bigger than the Freemasons or Illuminati imo It's hard for me to accept that Jay-Z is a devil worshiper or even possessed by Satan himself, because as a rapper and a person he is iconic, plus i totally admire and cherish his music .When i listen to a Jay-Z track i cannot help but love it but after listening i feel like i've committed a sin. It's well documented that Jay-Z is an atheist and worships money with lyrics like

I never prayed to God I prayed to Gotti
The lucifer song he says a quote from the bible then admits he has never read a bible in his life.It's absolutely crazy if your not a conscious person or deep thinker and then hear this stuff about jay, because that person would laugh and say " Yh right", and in a way each to their own init. Being truthful yh... i battle with myself everyday about listening to a Jay track, because deep down there's something telling me this is not right it's evil.. maybe it's the devils way of swaying your mind and soul??.. but i find it hard not to play dead presidents I or II, Can Live ect.. maybe it's something that i have to deal with..I don't know if any of you lot are the same with different artists...but yhcarpe said a few months a go that Lucifer was the angel of music... If this is true then in a sense, is most music we listen to is the devils ploy?

This is bigger than the Freemasons or Illuminati imo It's hard for me to accept that Jay-Z is a devil worshiper or even possessed by Satan himself, because as a rapper and a person he is iconic, plus i totally admire and cherish his music .When i listen to a Jay-Z track i cannot help but love it but after listening i feel like i've committed a sin. It's well documented that Jay-Z is an atheist and worships money with lyrics like
I never prayed to God I prayed to Gotti
The lucifer song he says a quote from the bible then admits he has never read a bible in his life.
err im sure if thats the plan the devil had (and im not saying its true) but then it was so that it would be "hard" for anyone to believe