Good friday

Dejan Savicevic

aaaaah yes g friday all it means to me is physically restraining myself from hurting the youth who seem to just ride around on every bit of public transport for the ek of it when they full well know rush hour good friday traffic going to be hell for people goin home from work the supermakets always rammed and the weather guarenteed always horrendous but it beats being nailed to a bit 4 by 4 i suppose if you follow all that ..and may i add why do parents think its right to stop buyin u a egg after your 15th bday,,,thats right ma i nearly 26 but i want a rum soaked belgium huge egg to make up for past ten year

day to rest and reflect or catch up with family rly. I wonder why there's a big emphasis by some people not eating meat though

when this has no biblical backing, instead has biblical a biblical prediction for the Institution that initiates this abstinence!

i wonder if people actually read the bible :/ or just follow 'tradition'

• Upvote 1

Guest Intervention

is the opening poster justin?

How come he went from 'nah fuk dese chiks jah no wat im sayin'

to a reasonably normal way of typing and speaking?

Is this the f*ck*ng twilight zone or something?

im not religious but eating fish on a good friday has kinda become a blackie tradition. Today i had the most banging cooked up snapper with ard dough bread and saltfish fritters it was a good day.