Your 1st Car

Mr. Gayle

Guest Triple XXX

cinquecento%201.jpg

in black, bought it for £100 had that screeching sound sh*t whips make, brakes were f*cked, gear was f*cked

but i f*ckin loved it

RIP

infact RIP to all my three cars

cinquecento%201.jpg

in black, bought it for £100 had that screeching sound sh*t whips make, brakes were f*cked, gear was f*cked

but i f*ckin loved it

RIP

infact RIP to all my three cars

I knew a boy who turbo'd one of these, being in it was like going down mount kilimanjaro in a shopping trolly

/

My first car was a 1.1 punto, was white lowered, 4 exhaust pipes..man could hear me coming for miles like a vuvuzela

16560935_0_0.935003750841108_M.jpg

But 3 door. Rather glad I bought from the actual Vauxhall dealership. Would have been straight back round the sellers house if this was bought privately. Used to feel like the top half of the car was gonna come off when going around corners at one point. All the dials kept going off, Electrical problems, oh and the hand break came off in my hand one time.

Getting vex already

Fiat Punto Y copped in 08

Found out none of the stuff has ever been replaced so I actually am rocking a 10 year old car with no newer stuff

its falling apart before my eyes

We shared some times....run ins with the police for no reason, sliding on ice crashes, leaving the handbrake off and denting the neighbours car

Can't wait to get rid.....Don't even want a newer car....I just want a different one