kitten BURIED ALIVE in concrete (Video)

Yak_Louis

you can tell who the aff man are in this thread. Pos's will be distributed later :lol:

lol init

my uncle gideon once kicked a dog in da jaw for pissing on his tyres, f*ck boi ran crying

Gideon

klkoflbklohlhgl Thats a TRIPLE OG right there, tapped that mutts jaw with his wingtips calm.

:lmao:

:lmao:

how you gonna cal the dog a f*ckboi

tears

sorry to break up the lols but kids getting buried in concrete on a weekly basis in palestine, shocked if i ever see that in the daily mail

WTF has Palestine got to do with this topic

Can you post up evidence were there getting buried on a weekly basis

you can tell who the aff man are in this thread. Pos's will be distributed later laugh.gif

lol init

my uncle gideon once kicked a dog in da jaw for pissing on his tyres, f*ck boi ran crying

Gideon

klkoflbklohlhgl Thats a TRIPLE OG right there, tapped that mutts jaw with his wingtips calm.

rofl.gif

rofl.gif

how you gonna cal the dog a f*ckboi

tears

i wouldnt say im anti animal, them shits are delicious.

and i dont exactly laugh, i just dont care, like if there were 10 tigers infront of my right now and someone decided to murder them, id just carry on posting tweets or whatever

ive chased an elephant before though, suprisingly fast

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

and i dont exactly laugh, i just dont care, like if there were 10 tigers infront of my right now and someone decided to murder them, id just carry on posting tweets or whatever

PMSSSSSSSSSSSSLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Ecclesiastes 3:19 ESV

For what happens to the children of man and what happens to the beasts is the same; as one dies, so dies the other. They all have the same breath, and man has no advantage over the beasts, for all is vanity.

Proverbs 12:10

“Whoever is righteous has regard for the life of his beast, but the mercy of the wicked is cruel.” (ESV)

Exodus 23:5 ESV

If you see the donkey of one who hates you lying down under its burden, you shall refrain from leaving him with it; you shall rescue it with him.

Some of you who hold faith should know better

• Upvote 1

PMSSSSSSSSSSSSLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Ugvhc

Tccu

Juvg

Ghjgtrrh

The image of dave chasing a elephant is too much