Rotting In The Bing Now Im Out

imhim

Random question, but what's the deal with getting money/clothes etc to inmates, can you do it or have I been listening to much Mobb Deep.

Is there a commissary system? My bredrin is doing 11 years, been in since 07 and I ain't thought to find out, feel dark.

He's in a Serco prison if that helps.

sounds like hes on a lifers wing mate or maybe in a seg unit... not too sure if the ins and outs tho, prob best to speak to the governor.

I don't think he will be, he's in for knifepoint mugging. What I mean is can you send CDs, magazines etc? He was in Dovegate, but he got moved somewhere else.

Been meaning to check him, few of us have written to him but then he cut off communications for a bit, so we don't really know where his head's at. Just wanted to send him a parcel with a few CDs, some FHMs or something.

Imagine a double aa cat jail that would be turmoil on social? Dons told me highpoint is meant to be peak. My cuddy told me belmarsh is crazy he was banged up with one ak that did even have a sentence or even given a date for court and he's done 5 behind the door. Ipp is tear jerking have they stopped it yet

BEST BET IS TO RING THE PRISON.

THINK A LOT OF THEM YOU HAVE TO ORDER THROUGH THEM.

Yeah at some you can't even give them CD's directly now, the cash has to be deposited in their account and they've got to order them off play.com.

Was gonna bring my boy that best of Max b catalogue, he was pissed.

Imagine a double aa cat jail that would be turmoil on social? Dons told me highpoint is meant to be peak. My cuddy told me belmarsh is crazy he was banged up with one ak that did even have a sentence or even given a date for court and he's done 5 behind the door. Ipp is tear jerking have they stopped it yet

highpoint knifepoint

ive heard its calm in there doe

I don't think he will be, he's in for knifepoint mugging. What I mean is can you send CDs, magazines etc? He was in Dovegate, but he got moved somewhere else.

Been meaning to check him, few of us have written to him but then he cut off communications for a bit, so we don't really know where his head's at. Just wanted to send him a parcel with a few CDs, some FHMs or something.

some prisons allow u to send stuff in like cds/magazines/books etc... some do not at all wotsoever

knifepoint mugging and he got 11 years eish

i no a few people on IPP... i seriously feel sorry for ANYONE who is on IPP my lord god.

One guy 4 doors down from me went prison wen he was 22, he is now 33 and he hasnt got a release date yet. he told me him and his boy kind of tried to kidnap 1 guy, and then they dashed him in the boot of the car, his boy punched him up and he said it all went wrong from there... i deduced from his silence that they killed him.

BEST BET IS TO RING THE PRISON.

THINK A LOT OF THEM YOU HAVE TO ORDER THROUGH THEM.

Yeah at some you can't even give them CD's directly now, the cash has to be deposited in their account and they've got to order them off play.com.

Was gonna bring my boy that best of Max b catalogue, he was pissed.

argos catalouge or littlewoods etc

highpoint knifepoint

ive heard its calm in there doe

lol, thats wot people were saying , highpoint knifepoint and people were also saying mount is pikkle as well.

Serious question, but how mad is pen in this country?

People I know that have been locked always say it's a breeze, but I've always took it as them saying that for image.

Surley there must be bare politics.

depends on the pen in question.

people who will tell you its a breeze are people that know deep down foreign pens are worse off.

cat d pens are calm.

Prison is prison, no point saying prison in for example jamaica is worse then prison in england (even though it obviously is) because the quality of living on the outside in england is better than the quality of living on the outside in jamaica.

Really?

• Upvote 1

TBH double A cat is due to be the calmest soch moretime reason guys are classed double a cat is if they have the financial means to fund an elaborate escape

Generally speaking the most dangerous prisoners are usually the coolest, they have nothing to prove to other prisoners

Dispersals however are a next ting

Gets REAL cruddy in there