Rotting In The Bing Now Im Out

imhim

Guest PROFIT MARGINS

da f*ck is ur face twist motherf*cker did I address you?

Nope but ur coming like one of them yanks that ask u if u know the queen cos u come from England...or the one black English guy they have ever met that is from Manchester even tho u have explained ur from London etc

Ok tittyboi???

SCOUT REPORT ON PROFIT MARGINS.

He has always been profit margin. But was more of a lower card extra. He had a heel turn at the start of the year. Now he is going for the p Brisco rwd to vip2 push and is currently feuding with kaygee and whoever he can get a response from.

Kids better get his rookie card in now because after this year the price ain't going down. Think he will be a main eventer in 20 months

Was * star user

Now ** 1/2 star user

Potential **** 1/2 star user

• Upvote 6

Thun has also become a bit of a c*nt also :lol:

Ease it up Ryder, this forum was made for banter

You used to drop jokes yourself like your freshie carnival story but people becoming too serious on and being overly nice to each other just not to get negs, its sad

He has always been profit margin. But was more of a lower card extra. He had a heel turn at the start of the year. Now he is going for the p Brisco rwd to vip2 push and is currently feuding with kaygee and whoever he can get a response from.

Kids better get his rookie card in now because after this year the price ain't going down. Think he will be a main eventer in 20 months

Was * star user

Now ** 1/2 star user

LMFAO MAN SAID A HEEL TURN

Guest Chelsea Jack

You used to drop jokes yourself like your freshie carnival story but people becoming too serious on and being overly nice to each other just not to get negs, its sad

That story was ismooth lmao

that story tho>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

"me n ma cuz started grindin on hoes"

too many quotables there

That story was ismooth lmao

that story tho>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

"me n ma cuz started grindin on hoes"

too many quotables there

lol, not sure why I thought Ryder is ismooth, was a cool fella

Glad you're out bro, now stay out of nonsense.

What did your parents say when they 1st visited you?

they were shocked at first but then they began to get used to it... and then they kinda stopped talking about it and just visited me casually to give me updates n dat

Guest PROFIT MARGINS

Was * star user

Now ** 1/2 star user

:lol: just woke up and read that in di pantz

Not bad but vybez come on don't act like u didnt make that jigglypoof as a trollol account but was so bait with it u now use it as ur main account smh

c*nt? What cos don't give a fuck about a neg or a 'vip2 lady'?

pmsl should I just drop di witty one liners and agafavsbhsbsb's instead yh?

Anyway let me shut up b4 I Lewis this

• Downvote 1

This account was not a trolling account considering I asked Mods to delete my Somalian account and make me fbo on this one and anyone who was fbo knew this was my account as I was still contributing on this account the same I did on the Somalian one was not some big secret only people who was not fbo didn't know this was me but I told them along with other members.

Mods can confirm only troll account I use is MOJO JOJO and that was to bully myself and Eric. Shows how bait I am eh Sherlock. I know shits deep

pmsl should I just drop di witty one liners and agafavsbhsbsb's instead yh?

This makes up 95% of the forum now and bare tr0lls using multiple accounts

This place has faded away tbh

another conspiracy ?

its rare to get your account validated with a proxy or an another registered account

but its better people think everyone on here is tulse