Rotting In The Bing Now Im Out

imhim

pmsl should I just drop di witty one liners and agafavsbhsbsb's instead yh?

This makes up 95% of the forum now and bare tr0lls using multiple accounts

This place has faded away tbh

another conspiracy ?

its rare to get your account validated with a proxy or an another registered account

but its better people think everyone on here is tulse

You upset that its fading away :lol:

We all know there is bare multiple accounts and aint what it used to be on here

Guest PROFIT MARGINS

This account was not a trolling account considering I asked Mods to delete my Somalian account and make me fbo on this one and anyone who was fbo knew this was my account as I was still contributing on this account the same I did on the Somalian one was not some big secret only people who was not fbo didn't know this was me but I told them along with other members.

Mods can confirm only troll account I use is MOJO JOJO and that was to bully myself and Eric. Shows how bait I am eh Sherlock. I know shits deep

Nah we all knew

Decent read.

What's the plan now?

one woman i saw today said she knows a few people in the financial industry whererby as i have a conviction she will twang them to hire me or give me an apprenticeship to see how i do

lets see.

Best of luck fam.

Better to try and get a job sooner rather than later, shows you are actively trying to re-engage with society.

• Upvote 1

CAN YOU MAKE CURRY IN A KETTLE NOW THOUGH B?

fd

g

df

g

df

g

fg

fd

g

dfg

f

dg

fd

/

its funny how experimental people get in prison. bare onions, tomatoes and garlic chopped up and bungd into the kettle for stews... r u natz

MY BOY COME OUT OF PEN EARLY THIS YEAR HE ASKED IF I WANTED HIM TO MAKE IT FOR ME.

I HAD TO REMIND HIM HE WASN'T IN JAIL ANY MORE AND WE HAD FULL USE OF KITCHEN UTENSILS

naa thats funny... pmsl the memories

sunday cook ups - cant go wrong

pmsl should I just drop di witty one liners and agafavsbhsbsb's instead yh?

This makes up 95% of the forum now and bare tr0lls using multiple accounts

This place has faded away tbh

another conspiracy ?

its rare to get your account validated with a proxy or an another registered account

but its better people think everyone on here is tulse

You upset that its fading away :lol:

We all know there is bare multiple accounts and aint what it used to be on here

youve been crying this for years but youre still here. what gwan for that.

• Upvote 1

fuck me, your like a broken record aren't you.

not quite topic worthy but

http://www.guardian....d?newsfeed=true

Prison call centre plans revealed

Ministry of Justice planning to run call centres from inside prisons as marketing email boasts of a 'rehabilitation revolution'

The Ministry of Justice confirmed it was interested in setting up call centres from inside the prison estate. Photograph: Martin Godwin

The Ministry of Justice is planning to set up call centres inside jails as part of its work programme for prisoners, according to documents promoting the scheme.

Details of the plans have emerged after marketing material from an MoJ- supported company, which described the call centre scheme as a "rehabilitation revolution", were passed to the Guardian.

The MoJ stressed that the company, UrbanData Ltd, was no longer involved in the programme as it had filed for liquidation this month but the department confirmed they are still interested in setting up call centres from inside the prison estate as part of their programme for expanding ONE3ONE Solutions, formerly known as the Prison Industries Unit.

In a leaflet sent out to various organisations late last year, UrbanData said it could offer "lower costs and overheads" if businesses signed up.

"The opportunity for your organisation is a higher corporate responsibility profile by engaging in a high-profile initiative supported by the Ministry of Justice, lower costs and overheads for trained contract centre agents, flexible resources that can deal with overflow calls and specific projects, all dedicated to growing and supporting your business," the leaflet read.

smh