what do u class as a slag??

Kim

no how can anyone describe me though im sick of this honestly does having phone sex class as being a slag cus thats all people on here no me for

ive never admitted how mnay guys/girls ive shagged and il tell u that number is nothing because it takes alot to gain my trust and more time by that time ur in love with me so please does having phone sex or showing pics of urself class as a slag

The slag checklist:

-Gets overly defensive when someone vaguely mentions her being a slag. CHECK.

-Is adamant she has only slept with a low number of people despite noone asking. CHECK.

-Explains this low number due to having 'trust issues'. CHECK.

-Believes having phone sex and sending pictures of her p*ssy to randoms doesnt class as being a slag. CHECK.

Thats a full house people. We have ourselves a POWER SKET.

• Upvote 5

bruv other night, a girl i used to know from uni was putting it on me in a club. I just thought nah shes a bit drunk she doesnt realise how this looks. Just leave her, she wouldnt be that brazen she knows me and her ex know each other. Told my boy about it, cos hes quite close with her. He was like nah shes down now. since she found out her ex was cheating on her. Shes been flying through man. Telling me how she told him she went ibiza and did 3 in 4 days,

my mouth hung open for about 3 seconds.

WeeBey.gif

Guest chap44uns

Whats your man regulations in terms of a girla past. Imagine i met the dime of your life and realized shes slept with 8 man. Heartbreaking sh*t

will make her the 9th no dilly no dally

My ex had 3 ex partners and even then it was a problem. I see it like a pair of trainers going from boxfresh to 2nd hand etc low buying a pair of 4th hand trainers cuz

3 ?

3 ?

I can never get this argument?

Man saying stuff like more then 5 can never be wife

So what she was in a relationship with a guy but cheated with 4 different guys thats cool?

What if at age 25, she first had sex at 18, and only had sex with guys she was exclusively seeing, 6 month long relationships that for what ever reason didn't work out.

Which chick would u rather??

TBH I think double digits is just a no.

The closer to the 10 is made more acceptable/understandable by age...

However I defo think the number and accepting/understanding can be majorly infuenced by howmany of them man you actually know.

Cos knowing 2+ man that have beaten your wifey, is a MADNESS to me.

TBH I think double digits is just a no.

The closer to the 10 is made more acceptable/understandable by age...

However I defo think the number and accepting/understanding can be majorly infuenced by howmany of them man you actually know.

Cos knowing 2+ man that have beaten your wifey, is a MADNESS to me.

One is too many for me.

How could I hold my head high, and speak with bass from my chest to a man that was been pummling my Queen before me.

Actually know a guy whose best friend has slept with his mrs. This was before they got together and to this day they are still the best of friends.

i know someone in this exact position

the guy has now been dealing with his girl that his best friend banged for at least 4 years now and they are still the best of mates

/

i suppose when you feel someone proper - standard codes of practice go out the window

Actually know a guy whose best friend has slept with his mrs. This was before they got together and to this day they are still the best of friends.

i know someone in this exact position

the guy has now been dealing with his girl that his best friend banged for at least 4 years now and they are still the best of mates

/

i suppose when you feel someone proper - standard codes of practice go out the window

i hear that still.

you start questioning everything, tweak the rules a bit, convince yourself she's different etc