4. Strawberry Bubblegum- banger
5. Tunnel Vision- banger
6. Spaceship Coupe- banger
7. That Girl- banger
8. Let The Groove Get In- good
9. Mirrors- weaker
10. Blue Ocean Floor- weaker

love this album 

Arguably Usher doesn't have a Timberland equivalent though.

Perhaps this will influence him to make something decent, 'cause god knows he ain't made anything worth talking about since Confessions.

The thing is Usher does have his go-to hit makers. JD, B cox &  Jimmy jam& terry Lewis

The problem is most of them aint relevant in the game any longer and dont know how to re-event their sound.

Noticed on ushers Last 2 albums he was just trying to jump on whats popular.  His last album was hurtful to listen to. 

Its interesting because timbo had a drought for a good 3 + years.  This JTs album will definitely bring some spark again. 

Can JT drop a solid effort without the likes of Timbo & Neptunes?  I dont think so. But then again why change the formular if it works

Can JT drop a solid effort without the likes of Timbo & Neptunes?  I dont think so. But then again why change the formular if it works

course he can he writes good songs with strong melodies so that alone can carry him. Having a strong musical partnership is just a bonus if he had various producers giving him mediocre beats he still could flip it and melodically make it sound fatter (in sound). Just my opinion anyway