tim westwood sacked

Admin.

I remember back on 95/96 getting my old man to tape the shows for me coz i wasn't allowed to stay up to listen. He's as much a perfomer as the people he interviewed and he'll be missed. As for 1xtra I haven't listened since rampage left. It's shit.

Where did Charlie Sloth come from? I'd never heard of him not so long ago and now he's ousting Westwood, was he grinding for years on pirates etc?

Raw Fm (executives) > Hypesquad > Grimeylimeys > Solo Rapper (failed) > Youtube 'personality' (failed) > DJ on 1xtra

UK is always behind when it comes to U.S stuff on the radio

Will be miles behind now....

Semtex can be decent depending on his guest but doesnt really play them club bangers

Rinse doesn't pay their DJs. They really do need to get someone in to get them decent advertisement revenue, still running them same dnb/house rave ads.

I haven't listened to Capital in years but won't they have the most money to pay?

Rinse has a community license, so they're supposed to be run on a volunteer and not for profit basis(this doesnt mean they cant pay certain people though), but the license also means advertising revenue cant make up the the bulk of their income, I think its something like at least half of their income needs to in come from other areas so they cant really push too hard for advertising I guess. Them raves ads could probably be noted as sponsorship actually rather than commercial advertising

Charlie is too cringe, any fake westwood.

Would like to see streets comment on this situation.

• 1 month later...