National Enquiry Finally Opened into Child Abuse/Pedophiles in Elite Political Insitutions

Mame Biram Diouf

I think this country has a deep rooted problem where paedophilia is accepted as long as you are not caught. Then people act like they are disgusted.

Many of the Caucasian contingent on here send out hate to muslim rape gangs but majority Probaly get a hard on over a under 16 year old in her school uniform.

Just something I have noticed over the years.

Guest Chelsea Jack

I think this country has a deep rooted problem where paedophilia is accepted as long as you are not caught. Then people act like they are disgusted.

Many of the Caucasian contingent on here send out hate to muslim rape gangs but majority Probaly get a hard on over a under 16 year old in her school uniform.

Just something I have noticed over the years.

Still dating that 15 year old?

kl

You wouldn't?

Everyone can bang bravado and say they would murder, but not everyone has the balls to murder. Most man in here dont know what they wud do if the chance to kill someone arose, a lot of you would melt imo. I dont do bravado so im not involved in all this "man wud kill him" talk.

speak for yourself

don't paint everyone with the same brush

my brother told me the love you have for your child is one of the greatest & protective feelings you''ll have in yourself and if someone was to harm them especially in the paedo manner, the darkest of emotions will be evoked & we all know what happens when emotions take over

i don't have a child but i believe what my bro said & i'd roll the same way

Guest Chelsea Jack

kl

You wouldn't?
Everyone can bang bravado and say they would murder, but not everyone has the balls to murder. Most man in here dont know what they wud do if the chance to kill someone arose, a lot of you would melt imo. I dont do bravado so im not involved in all this "man wud kill him" talk.

speak for yourself

don't paint everyone with the same brush

my brother told me the love you have for your child is one of the greatest & protective feelings you''ll have in yourself and if someone was to harm them especially in the paedo manner, the darkest of emotions will be evoked & we all know what happens when emotions take over

i don't have a child but i believe what my bro said & i'd roll the same way

Biggest talkers are the biggest cowards..

fact is you dont know what you would do, neither does your bro. Loads of people talk the talk, nowhere near as many walk it.

:/

pretty sure even the shookest pansy would happily carve up anyone that had touched their kid.

If that be the case there'd be a lot more dead pedos right now but they all seem to die of natural causes.

A couple teenagers went jail a few yrs ago for stabbing up a pedo who I think had troubled one of them. he died

The older u get the more fear u get no matter the circumstances

:/

pretty sure even the shookest pansy would happily carve up anyone that had touched their kid.

If that be the case there'd be a lot more dead pedos right now but they all seem to die of natural causes.

A couple teenagers went jail a few yrs ago for stabbing up a pedo who I think had troubled one of them. he died

The older u get the more fear u get no matter the circumstances

unfortunately I guess u have a point

like that video that was posted of that old guy that walked past his victims house everyday, dunno how they're letting that run smfh

I'd like to hope the main reason people don't take matters into their own hands is because they can't get to the nonce due to prison/protection.

I'll never forget what one of the dads of the victim's of Ian Huntley said at the end of an interview, he mentioned how long Huntley got and what age him and his son would be when he got out and that they would be waiting.

Day to day people dont even want to have conversations about this. The whole culture is to sweep it under the carpet. Parents however upset just want to move on. There's this overriding desire to act like pedos dnt exist which sadly surpasses the desire to protect your child. Until that is confronted pedos stay winning.

And then imagine all the care children.

Aaah man

• 2 weeks later...

A former senior police officer has claimed that he warned Margaret Thatcher about claims that one of her top aides held sex parties with under-age boys.

Barry Strevens, who worked as the prime minister's personal bodyguard, said that he passed on allegations about her confidant Sir Peter Morrison.

He said that Lady Thatcher appointed Sir Peter deputy party chairman of the Conservatives despite learning of the rumours.

The Old Etonian, who died of a heart attack in 1995 at the age of 51, has since been linked to claims of sex abuse at children's homes in North Wales.

Mr Strevens, an ex-detective chief inspector, told the Sun on Sunday: "I wouldn't say she (Lady Thatcher) was naive but I would say she would not have thought people around her would be like that.

"I am sure he would have given her assurances about the rumours as otherwise she wouldn't have given him the job."

The former bodyguard said that he first found out about the claims from a senior Cheshire Police officer.

At the time, Sir Peter was being considered as the replacement for deputy party chairman after Jeffrey Archer had stood down over prostitution claims in 1986.

Mr Strevens said that he "immediately" passed on the information to Lady Thatcher and her private secretary Archie Hamilton at a meeting in Downing Street.

"A senior officer in Chester had told me there were rumours going around about under-age boys - one aged 15 - attending sex parties at a house there belonging to Peter Morrison," he said.

"After we returned to No10 I asked to go and see her immediately. It was unusual for me to do that, so they would have know it was something serious.

"When I went in Archie Hamilton was there. I told them exactly what had been said about Peter. Archie took notes and they thanked me for coming.

"There was no proof but the officer I spoke to was certain and said local press knew a lot more."

Responding to the claims, Mr Hamilton said that he remembered that the officer had been at No10 but could not recall any mention of under-age boys.

"I don't remember him saying they were under-age," he said. "There may have been but the point he was making to her was that there were only men involved.

"She listened to what he said and that was it. It was merely a party and men were there."

Tory grandee Lord Tebbit has previously stated that he confronted Sir Peter over the allegations and received a flat denial.

Former Conservative MP Edwina Currie also described him as a "noted pederast" with a liking for young boys.

Educated at Oxford and elected as MP for Chester in 1974, Sir Peter came from a wealthy political dynasty who own the whisky-producing island of Islay in the Hebrides.

His father was close friends with Lady Thatcher while his sister Mary is one of the Queen's most senior ladies-in-waiting.

Knighted in 1988, he later became the prime minister's parliamentary secretary before running her 1990 re-election campaign, which saw her lose office.

smfh

edwina currie was getting it in aswell?

tbh im quite shocked how a bigger deal isnt being made of this, this is a bigger problem than terrorism

Cos the establishment are involved

i know, but like i feel as if the public arent putting a big enough importance on this

Guest Chelsea Jack

This is what I was saying about it being accepted on the sly.

Sorry to use local but if it turnt out he was molesting kids who would be suprised? I know I would not. I think it's a massive problem the indigenous people need to address

LOOOOOOOOOOOL

This is what I was saying about it being accepted on the sly.

Sorry to use local but if it turnt out he was molesting kids who would be suprised? I know I would not. I think it's a massive problem the indigenous people need to address