Batman vs Superman: Dawn of Justice

Vertigo

• 1 month later...

Going to watch it now

Fuck the reviews, it's getting slated.  Can't be sending for my don Snyder.

I'm seeing reviews saying they were expecting the film to actually be about Batman vs Superman fighting each other :lol: idiots

Saw another review saying they should  have added more jokes like Marvel.

Remember they tried to send for Watchmen when they were complaining about a superhero comic film but none of the people have powers and tried to slate it for being slow.  Snyder does it for the fans.  The film was always going to the filler leading up to the Justice League films.

Hopefully i'll come out happy :Y:

Film was better than most Marvel films, that's for sure.   Found it more enjoyable than Avengers.  

Most of the criticism is indeed harsh.  You could break down Avengers and Most Marvel films and give a low score.   The film is Dark.  It's not appealing to the mass audiences surprisingly.  It tried to fit as much as it could and it was a bit too much.  I'm guessing people are so used to the Kid films that Marvel produce it got a lot of people expecting something different.  If you want your cheesy lines, don't bother.  If you know nothing about DC, stay away from this film.

Soundtrack was amazing.  Hans Zimmer GOAT and the other guy really delivered.

Affleck was a great Batman imo.  This Batman was much darker.

Jesse was brilliant in the film and a true maniac.  Whether that represent Lex properly?  I can see hardcore fans hating that.

There was ALOT of Gassed scenes.   It's not your full blown out action Marvel movie either.   Don't see why it's not rated a solid 8.

Snyders classic 300 Slow motion scene >>>

Don't click if you haven't seen the movie

Spoiler

First half of the film was just about ramming everything and i wasn't too fond of the editing and obviously some stupid moments at the end.

Batman in the alternative universe>>  None of this no killing.  Man had an assault Riffle and lenging guys down.  Great fight sequence there between him and Superman goons.

Superman da gawd >>>>>     The evil version is so much better

Batman vs Superman scene >>>     Made a god bow down to greatness :lol:

Wonder Woman fighting scene was good.  Not a fan but liked her in the film.

Superman b2b with Wonder Woman with Batman looking on Helpness >>>>  Great cinema

It tried to do a mini justice league movie with hardly any backstory.   I'm guessing DC don't have time to make 17 films like Marvel did

I can see Hardcore DC fans hating it as well as Casual cinema goers but to the people in between, the film is solid.

Didn't like the look of Flash,

Wanted to see more of Aquaman.

The end where Batman was about to kill Superman, he stoppped 'cause of a name.

How did Louis even get there? ffs

What didn't people like about the film??

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, LS said:

Film was better than most Marvel films, that's for sure.   Found it more enjoyable than Avengers.  

Most of the criticism is indeed harsh.  You could break down Avengers and Most Marvel films and give a low score.   The film is Dark.  It's not appealing to the mass audiences surprisingly.  It tried to fit as much as it could and it was a bit too much.  I'm guessing people are so used to the Kid films that Marvel produce it got a lot of people expecting something different.  If you want your cheesy lines, don't bother.  If you know nothing about DC, stay away from this film.

Soundtrack was amazing.  Hans Zimmer GOAT and the other guy really delivered.

Affleck was a great Batman imo.  This Batman was much darker.

Jesse was brilliant in the film and a true maniac.  Whether that represent Lex properly?  I can see hardcore fans hating that.

There was ALOT of Gassed scenes.   It's not your full blown out action Marvel movie either.   Don't see why it's not rated a solid 8.

Snyders classic 300 Slow motion scene >>>

Don't click if you haven't seen the movie

Hidden Content

It just felt like the film tried to do too much at once and missed the mark badly. Marvel had a ton of films leading up to Avengers meaning it didn't have to waste time filling everyone in to get things going.

It got a lot of things right with the characters and tone (regardless of source material - apart from Lex, that was awful) but the film's pacing and lack of depth hurt it badly imo. It just felt a bit too shallow much like Man of Steel.

It just felt very anticlimactic and in the end I didn't give a shit about what happened to anyone which is the exact same problem Avengers 2 suffered.

I love comic book movies and was so looking forward to this. Just hope Civil War doesn't end up being shit too.

• Upvote 1