General Election 2015 Results Discussion

Mame Biram Diouf

tbf to Millhouse he was fighting character assassinations from the Sun and the Daily Mail.

But from when die hard Labour people were just about feeling him, the struggle was real.

c/s what Faze said about Lib Dem too.

its strange that the lib dem vote has swung to cons tho.... makes no sense.

Thats the biggest surprise to me

tbf to Millhouse he was fighting character assassinations from the Sun and the Daily Mail.

But from when die hard Labour people were just about feeling him, the struggle was  real.

it does tho... lib / dem... some of the 'liberal' element of the party are theoretically more right wing than di tories

Guest babatundestacks

The economy is booming and their is cheddar to be made.

is this true  :confused:  

where di chedda at doe

Boy most people around me are doing alright for themselves.

Family,friends etc.

Plenty of young business owners setting up shit.

Financially things have gotten a lot better since the "financial crisis" we had a few years ago

But from when die hard Labour people were just about feeling him, the struggle was real.

Surely Ed has to go now. But regardless of what happens I that side of the fence, it doesn't matter as Scot's have stepped up and Torries are back in for another 5

Nick isn't even worth a mention since he fucked the students over and it shows.

Ed is definitely going, it's just whether its today or tomorrow.

But from when die hard Labour people were just about feeling him, the struggle was  real.

Weren't the lib dems voted in last time though because people were tired and disillusioned over the tory / labour two step? They were almost the protest/hipster vote last time around.

This year it seemed like everyone who voted for Lib Dems were disillusioned with them. Maybe those voters just went back to voting for one of the big two on a tactical thing.

I dunno, just theorising , definitely strange tho.

for ed balls to lose his seat 

that is  a big big kick in the teeth for labour 

/

i voted tory

/

thats what ed gets for snaking his bro 

I guarantee if David was the leader, labour would have done much better in the elections 

the general public are ill informed and stupid and most dont look deep into the manifestos of the parties. therefore it becomes a popularity contest and ed milli defo aint winning no popularity contest

• Downvote 4

They need to hurry up and count south thanet

Been a piss take that. Claimed it was delayed due to postal votes but the Sky News guy said they should of been the first votes there. Sounds like Farage has lost it anyways.

the general public are ill informed and stupid and most dont look deep into the manifestos of the parties. therefore it becomes a popularity contest and ed milli defo aint winning no popularity contest

negged by mistake but this is what it came down to.

ed needs to go asap.

/

feel for any young people from less well off families coming up now. labour was good to a nigga.

feel for any young people from less well off families coming up now. labour was good to a nigga.

Are you upset that they will have better schools? (Free schools and education policy in general)

Are you upset that they will have a better chance to own the social housing within which they live? (extending right to buy)

Are you upset that they will grow up in a recovering economy, rife with opportunity?

• Downvote 1

Once again I stay ahead of the curve, while you morons languish behind.

giphy.gif

Pipe down chap.

Your prediction was a repeat of a conservative-libs dem coalition. I remember shutting down such nonsense by saying nick Clegg was over.

I know, you're right. I was just reveling in the result, whilst similarly being counterfactual.

Either way, I'm happy with the result.

You regurgitated Nick Clegg was over from the news, it's nothing to be proud of bro.

Once again I stay ahead of the curve, while you morons languish behind.

giphy.gif

Pipe down chap.

Your prediction was a repeat of a conservative-libs dem coalition. I remember shutting down such nonsense by saying nick Clegg was over.

I know, you're right. I was just reveling in the result, whilst similarly being counterfactual.

Either way, I'm happy with the result.

You regurgitated Nick Clegg was over from the news, it's nothing to be proud of bro.

Did you not watch the news that day?

I posted about 5 mins after you lad... :lol:

• Upvote 1

Going to be a GABOs five years.

I think the effects will be felt for decades.

There will be at the very least a huge financial event in the next 5 years. There's going to be nothing left after the conservatives are finished managing something like that. Peak.

Are you upset that they will have better schools? (Free schools and education policy in general)

Are you upset that they will have a better chance to own the social housing within which they live? (extending right to buy)

Are you upset that they will grow up in a recovering economy, rife with opportunity?

!

!

!