US Terrorist attack: Nine killed in Charleston Hate Crime

The Somalian

reading his manifesto and i must say there were a few things  i agree with 

Black people view everything through a racial lense. Thats what racial awareness is, its viewing everything that happens through a racial lense. They are always thinking about the fact that they are black. This is part of the reason they get offended so easily, and think that some thing are intended to be racist towards them, even when a White person wouldnt be thinking about race. 

Black people are racially aware almost from birth, but White people on average dont think about race in their daily lives.

Modern history classes instill a subconscious White superiority complex in Whites and an inferiority complex in blacks. This White superiority complex that comes from learning of how we dominated other peoples is also part of the problem I have just mentioned. 

Thats an absolute lie tho

White people are a lot more racially aware, just take here for an example the way they get so defensive

So why do they get defensive on right wing sites like the daily mail and its left wing opposite site in the guardian

Read the comments sections on most websites and it will make you sick what they really think of other races and how quick they are to judge.

Said this before but black peoples biggest problem is that they look up and try to emulate the working class white man

Happy to be the employee doesnt want to be the employer

Im sure theres a post on here at least once a week complaining about the lack of black businesses

Might not be a conscious thing but the white working class of uk/usa, do there degree, work there 9-5 go home, leave work at work, pay there bills, own or aspire to own a modest car/home, watch sports at the weekend, have a holiday once maybe twice a year and live that im not involved life.

This is the life most black people on here/real life try to also live.... Yes there are the exceptions to the rule but in general thats the target whether people wanna admit it to themselves or not.

I said working class not underclass maybe you misunderstood and thought i meant your council house pub guy.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Im sure theres a post on here at least once a week complaining about the lack of black businesses

Might not be a conscious thing but the white working class of uk/usa, do there degree, work there 9-5 go home, leave work at work, pay there bills, own or aspire to own a modest car/home, watch sports at the weekend, have a holiday once maybe twice a year and live that im not involved life.

This is the life most black people on here/real life try to also live.... Yes there are the exceptions to the rule but in general thats the target whether people wanna admit it to themselves or not.

I said working class not underclass maybe you misunderstood and thought i meant your council house pub guy.

So you've interviewed every single black person?

That's the life that 95 per cent of people in the country will live, (of all races) and there's nothing wrong with that. What you've described is not really working class though is it

Wonder what d absolute lie was

"White people on average dont think about race in their daily lives "

Says the man who wrote a racially motivated manifesto then killed 9 black people

• Upvote 1

That's the life that 95 per cent of people in the country will live, (of all races) and there's nothing wrong with that. What you've described is not really working class though is it

And you have interviewed every person in the country? To get that 95%

And that is 100% modern working class

And of course there is nothing wrong with that but if people say that black men with a white woman have no right to complain about racism then shouldnt this be in the same category???

And you have interviewed every person in the country? To get that 95%

And that is 100% modern working class

And of course there is nothing wrong with that but if people say that black men with a white woman have no right to complain about racism then shouldnt this be in the same category???

No i arrived at 95 per cent, because that's more or less the amount of people in this country that correspond to your faulty definition of working class. A very small percentage of people earn more than over 150,000 a year.

What's wrong with being an employee? Is a man who owns a string of tennesse fried chickens more accomplised than a city lawyer?

first of all there is nothing wrong with it get your money any means possible and live your own life.

BUT

if you cant see the difference between the 2 then your still stuck with that slave mentality

the one major difference between the 2 and the only one that counts in this context is as an employee your working for someone to make them rich... they hold all the power you are replaceable to a newer, better more shiny version.

and as the employer you are the one who stands to profit you are in charge of your own career, you are a free man.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1