Should he go on trial for murder???

Guest babatundestacks

Hmm.

Interesting I'd say yeah

Head stamping is f*cked

For example in this case i post below, I know of a guy who got stamped out by his ex friend and basically got left for dead on the road with his brain starved of oxygen resulting in a "Permanent Coma" basically in a vegative state.

Guy who did it only got 4 years for GBH,

Know one guy from the ends who beat up a guy on a bus for some bullshit reason, left him with brain damage.

Think he punched him and his head hit the pavement. He's out now, he was maybe 16 at the time. Did maybe 10 years. There was another kid who killed a homeless guy by jumping on his head.

People don't know the power of their arms, let alone their fucking legs. Especially kids. One minute you're 13 and everybody is made of rubber, falling out of trees is nothing, everyone's small and nothing hurts. The progression is so slow.

I remember my first big fight with Kosovans at like 17 and I swear - there's a noticeable difference between the damage a 13-14 year old can do and what 15-16+ kids can do. I got rushed by about 10 kids, maybe 3 or four were grown. Had the other kids been a bit older I would have got grounded and stamped, 100%. Managed to struggle out and then my bro and his friends backed it.

But I swear for some kids it's just instinct. You get the big guy down and you keep him down - legwork. These little savages today won't pet to roll with knives for just that occasion.

My dad got set on fire, but survived and the guy got sent away for attempted murder, 18 years. Probably out now.

My dad eventually died as a result of his injuries several years later and this guy is probably enjoying his life somewhere while my father is in the ground. Don't know why I'm posting this here but that's my situation.

That's heartbreaking. Sorry brother Miz. :(

Thank you for your support guys! I'm fine I did all my dealing with that shit years ago but reading about it again just brings back so much anger and emotion. The guy is still a criminal he got arrested for robbing a pharmacy and the judge spared him jail. They even mentioned his previous conviction for attempted murder but the guy can just walk free for jokes, it's indescribable how fucked up that is.

My dad got set on fire, but survived and the guy got sent away for attempted murder, 18 years. Probably out now.

My dad eventually died as a result of his injuries several years later and this guy is probably enjoying his life somewhere while my father is in the ground. Don't know why I'm posting this here but that's my situation.

That's heartbreaking. Sorry brother Miz. :(