Destructive way out of Friendzone

Seydou

1 hour ago, Afgoon said:

my sister or daughter would not be moving like this though

The notion that men must respect ALL women equally is a nonsense.  some women are quality but most are not .... I reserve the right as a man to make that judgement

I dont respect all men equally so why should women be treated differently - its all apart of the feminazi  narrative

Regardless, what does that have to do with rape?

I don't see that looking at the facts in these kind of scenario's should be a problem at all

In an ideal world women could do whatever they liked and not get raped

This is not an ideal world

And this girls behaviour was a significant factor leading up to her being raped

It's only relevant because I think women should be encouraged to be vigilant regarding this grey area shit cos if it goes tits up at the end of the day they're gonna have to be the one that carry's the burden of being raped with them for life

• Upvote 3

Im just confused by the dynamics of the situation, he pulled her on top and raped her?  Theres no mention of him pulling off trousers prior to pulling her on top, so was she in a short skirt and he held her with one hand and used the other to move the panties to the side and insert? Or was she already pantyless in which case its very shifty.

Either way hes admitted to beating without consent so hes guilty, i just need more details before i feel sorry for her or not.

On 10/19/2016 at 0:26 PM, Lens said:

You're walking dangerously towards "She was asking for it" territory...

It doesn't matter WHAT TOOK PLACE PRIOR. I have been in a situation where a girl had invited me over, she made all the moves, then tells me after I got her naked in the bed she only wanted kissing and said no after pretty much doing everything except that. If I came with your attitude I'd have gone jail too.

Co-Sign Ice with the knowing the difference between "NO" and "No (try harder). I don't even play that game. Once I hear any form of "No" i stop dead in my tracks and if need be flip the script cah now if she wants something to run she's gonna have to move to you. Blue balls >>> Jail.

• Upvote 1

that sort of talk is acting like every man is a rapist waiting to happen

if she didn't want there to be any expectation/suggestion of sex - okay you can say never go back home with a guy

but a woman should never have to worry about being raped or not just because she went home with a guy, and a friend at that

its not a "this is the world we live in" sort of talk like you'd tell someone "don't walk on your ones through [some area] unless you want to be robbed", its not that at all