Ari Gold (Rix) and Femmex Fatale Saga

FemmexFatale

actually scrolled down this internets thread thread like 'WATS going on? Armegeddon come u know my weed soon done'

Truesay im gassed from the lauryn hill concert, seriously, Cyber warfare is REAL

Sistren respect yourself, and ur child and keep this f*ckery out of cyberspace and face up to the responsibility both u and the man u keep opening up ur legs for irl. What happened was wrong, handle it as a Woman

Shet man vip is here for dear diedre my peice got stuck to the freezer lools, not loggin on to see an online account of 'women who snapped' in 3 months.

Real sad story bro

Don't worry I am

like the way you wrote that HA and erything like

honestly i swear your child should be removed from your custody, you should be put into a mortgage debt and work for the rest of your life away from me

f*ck*ng hell

its like i care about the yute, but the way your going on your gonna raise it same way as you

aswell like saying man dont deserve to be a father, its not even a decision you can make he IS the father of THAT child it is HIS child

f*ck f*ck f*ck

FAM HOW COULD YOU BREED THIS TING I BARE WANT TO GET MY DOOR HANDLE ON

• Upvote 3

actually scrolled down this internets thread thread like 'WATS going on? Armegeddon come u know my weed soon done'

Truesay im gassed from the lauryn hill concert, seriously, Cyber warfare is REAL

Sistren respect yourself, and ur child and keep this f*ckery out of cyberspace and face up to the responsibility both u and the man u keep opening up ur legs for irl. What happened was wrong, handle it as a Woman

Shet man vip is here for dear diedre my peice got stuck to the freezer lools, not loggin on to see an online account of 'women who snapped' in 3 months.

Real sad story bro

Did you see my brother at the concert? he said it was really good

honestly i swear your child should be removed from your custody, you should be put into a mortgage debt and work for the rest of your life away from me

f*ck*ng hell

its like i care about the yute, but the way your going on your gonna raise it same way as you

aswell like saying man dont deserve to be a father, its not even a decision you can make he IS the father of THAT child it is HIS child

f*ck f*ck f*ck

You do not need to worry yourself

Your as f*cked up as him .... SNM ....

• Downvote 1

are u looking to get ur dates jaw lick off with some furniture too? Seeing as u pressed charges, be aware this is an ongoing investigation.

I think u might want to take a time out from this particular thread, theres many rooms u kno, other topics and such.

• Upvote 1

f*ck*ng hell

f*ck f*ck f*ck

U tell him that 'FAM'

Man needs to buck up his ideas and live up to his responsibility...... never mind IPAD!!

Pull Ups, Nigga , Pull Ups!

Am done!

• Downvote 1

are u looking to get ur dates jaw lick off with some furniture too? Seeing as u pressed charges, be aware this is an ongoing investigation.

I think u might want to take a time out from this particular thread, theres many rooms u kno, other topics and such.

am gone anyways dont worry yourself K

trust me i am way more f*cked up but i aint got yout and if i did and hypothetically i was as unlucky as him my ex would actually be in an urn and my yute will be raised by me and a good colombian step mum

real talk

Kool thats that he ant got the balls to bring up a child on his own ... too damn selfish snm

i bet he aint i just bet he slyly wishes he never had a yute with you so obviously looking after the kid and spending all his gwap on it is gonna be an issue to him

obviously thats a different issue to you trying to put someone in jail like thats a bodyable offence

Not trying to do anything just doin whats right

What did your date say when you told him?

I want word for word. Facial expressions etc..

AHAH he called him a pussyhole for grabbing gyals hair lol thats all ... face screwed up thats it lol

No

When you told him that you f*cked rix...

Said I shouldnt have gone there

:/

guy is a donut

Your opinion