Ari Gold (Rix) and Femmex Fatale Saga

FemmexFatale

What did your date say when you told him?

I want word for word. Facial expressions etc..

AHAH he called him a pussyhole for grabbing gyals hair lol thats all ... face screwed up thats it lol

No

When you told him that you f*cked rix...

man exact face

ibh64LtV61w1nO.gif

The way I read this post abt 6 hours ago & I'm still benning. Got me laughing at work like some mad man

• Upvote 1

my man has beat i am sure of it

i know its hard to fathom certain man being this moist but they exist

niggas so hungry they go for the long long con

lol @ 'like a friend tbh'.

imagine doctor with the clipboard coming up to man asking are u her partner

'YES YES IS SHE GONNA BE OK DOC' and she trys to hold a straight face

this is life

• Upvote 5

swear this is what happens when youngsters have kids, they get frozen at the point of development they were at when the child arrived. these are not the words of a 20 year old woman they are the hair brained nonsense of a 16 year old

both of you have put your own selfish desires above the needs of the child, to me it seems like both of you want to continue living your lives as if you had not had a child at all, raving, linking, chatting sh*t on social media sites having dramas etc but the lives you had before she arrived are over. gone forever. If you cannot accept this, as your child grows up you will learn to regret having been unable to sacrifice some of the petty sh*t you want right now for her sake. high time for you as a pair of people to step up and take some responsibility for your actions.

Your actions right now will determine what kind of life your daughter will have. It rests on your shoulders to make sure she doesnt repeat your errors and that she becomes more than the sum of her parts. if you take this through the courts then you and your daughter will enter the system, the system will become part of her life, you need to think about whether you really want this and whether your daughter really needs this.

• Upvote 8

Poor child.

/

I hope you males learn from this topic. This situations happen ALOT more often than you think simply because not enough background check is done or not enough time is put into developing relationships before a child is produced or both.

Too many fire first then wonder how it all went wrong :/

you women need to learn that you pick the father to your child before the child is born. not after

I was on the pill when I got pregnant

I agree maybe not havin a baby to him would have made things easier but shes here now .. nothing we can do

Its all MADNESS

Wait so sorry if it has already been covered

What if when you f*cked him this time you had got pregnant again?

And children pick up on these things IMO

swear this is what happens when youngsters have kids, they get frozen at the point of development they were at when the child arrived. these are not the words of a 20 year old woman they are the hair brained nonsense of a 16 year old

both of you have put your own selfish desires above the needs of the child, to me it seems like both of you want to continue living your lives as if you had not had a child at all, raving, linking, chatting sh*t on social media sites having dramas etc but the lives you had before she arrived are over. gone forever. If you cannot accept this, as your child grows up you will learn to regret having been unable to sacrifice some of the petty sh*t you want right now for her sake. high time for you as a pair of people to step up and take some responsibility for your actions.

Your actions right now will determine what kind of life your daughter will have. It rests on your shoulders to make sure she doesnt repeat your errors and that she becomes more than the sum of her parts. if you take this through the courts then you and your daughter will enter the system, the system will become part of her life, you need to think about whether you really want this and whether your daughter really needs this.

Listen I have fully come to the terms of having a child, shes 3 now

So pipe down and I wouldn't change her for the world to be honest

Maybe Ari wants to carry on going out etc and sleeping around but I certainly dont

Came in this thread about 5 times, typed out a post, deleted it, re-written it, deleted it again, come back to thread later, repeat process

I just don't know what to say

Is this real life

c/s

but here goes.

feel sorry for the child,

f*ck everyone else involved, you should of been sterilised at the earliest sign of being retarded. Your child deserves better than this, not even sure why i've read most of this thread but i have, and theres some good advice from various people but from my experience with dealing with people like this, none of the good advice will be taken and the same destructive patterns will be followed and repeated.

i was hoping that the child was going to be almost newborn, so that the majority of the drama wouldn't be absorbed, and that you still had time to mature before the child gets to critical ages, but at nearly 4 years old, these will be tales your daughter will be reciting to a councillor or youth worker/mentor at a later dat,

people like you only realise what damage your doing to your child when its too late, its pathetic.

in terms of your actions regarding having sex with your ex before going on a date with a possible new suitor...............

i really wanted to laugh at this whole d*ckhead situation, but none of this is really about either of you two disfunctional parents but its about your daughter who deserves better than you two.

• Upvote 5

aye u want to lock up ur daughter's father for fear of ur life and ur on site l.o.l.ing

My girl come correct, go sit down and reason with ur mum about How u can bring this generational curse to cease

Hes on bail until early may so... what am I supposed to do now ... I'm getting along with my life

Came in this thread about 5 times, typed out a post, deleted it, re-written it, deleted it again, come back to thread later, repeat process

I just don't know what to say

Is this real life

c/s

but here goes.

feel sorry for the child,

f*ck everyone else involved, you should of been sterilised at the earliest sign of being retarded. Your child deserves better than this, not even sure why i've read most of this thread but i have, and theres some good advice from various people but from my experience with dealing with people like this, none of the good advice will be taken and the same destructive patterns will be followed and repeated.

i was hoping that the child was going to be almost newborn, so that the majority of the drama wouldn't be absorbed, and that you still had time to mature before the child gets to critical ages, but at nearly 4 years old, these will be tales your daughter will be reciting to a councillor or youth worker/mentor at a later dat,

people like you only realise what damage your doing to your child when its too late, its pathetic.

in terms of your actions regarding having sex with your ex before going on a date with a possible new suitor...............

i really wanted to laugh at this whole d*ckhead situation, but none of this is really about either of you two disfunctional parents but its about your daughter who deserves better than you two.

All of this shouldnt have happened ... but she's here I didnt ask for this

FemmexFatale, do you think Ari Gold deserves to go to court/prison as result of your direct actions? Can you at least acknowledge your wrongs in all of this?

/

For record I'm not c/signing his attack on you but I understand.

yes, bad things happen to everyone, but instead of going into a sort of damage limitation mode, you decide to come on here and make a pantomime of the whole thing and make it worse and some sort of comedy routine.

log of, come back on after a hour of clearing your mind, and read back this whole thing, from the perspective of an outsider looking in, the gauge your opinion on the whole story, if doing that doesn't encourage you to stop posting messages about the whole situation and sorting yourselves out then nothing will.

shame isn't even the word.

don't know what you thought you were achieving by coming on here and posting about this anyway.

FemmexFatale, do you think Ari Gold deserves to go to court/prison as result of your direct actions? Can you at least acknowledge your wrongs in all of this?

/

For record I'm not c/signing his attack on you but I understand.

I acknowledge all my wrongs, I shouldnt have threatened to smash his plasma

I shouldnt have gone there in the first place

I should have made it more clear that 'my date' wasn't meeting me outside his... but he didnt give me any chances, and by this point I think he had stopped listening as I was asking why he was hitting me ... But he carried on .....

yes, bad things happen to everyone, but instead of going into a sort of damage limitation mode, you decide to come on here and make a pantomime of the whole thing and make it worse and some sort of comedy routine.

log of, come back on after a hour of clearing your mind, and read back this whole thing, from the perspective of an outsider looking in, the gauge your opinion on the whole story, if doing that doesn't encourage you to stop posting messages about the whole situation and sorting yourselves out then nothing will.

don't know what you thought you were achieving by coming on here and posting about this anyway.

What did he want to achieve??? Sympathy from you lot?? Acting like hes the inocent ... DONT MAKE ME LAUGH

What did he want to achieve??? Sympathy from you lot?? Acting like hes the inocent ... DONT MAKE ME LAUGH

see, this is what i'm on about,

this isn't some year 5 playground dispute,

grow up.

"he did it, so i did too"

aye u want to lock up ur daughter's father for fear of ur life and ur on site l.o.l.ing

My girl come correct, go sit down and reason with ur mum about How u can bring this generational curse to cease

Hes on bail until early may so... what am I supposed to do now ... I'm getting along with my life

WOW!!!

Your attitude is truly f*ckED!!!

Don't bother answering my questions, I read all I need to read.