The Amsterdam Thread

Dan.

i am one of them cunts on a bike now, i will LICK DOWN a tourist, stay out them bike lanes

da goons mainly ride peds out der its def the way forward u can ride them with no helmets in the bike lanes

/

drew couple dutch tings, couple random german chicks who asked my boy how come black people love chicken wings, was high as fuck one of the funniest awkward convos ive ever heard

dutch girls dont really rate the english, u gotta come at em like ur not a tourist 

If u listen to what my one time boy elov the orthodox Christian egyptian glass collector at one of them bars by one them canals said then apparently they've all got a stick up there arse

He did have a monobrow tho

Not sure on his name either

Sound lad tho

Every time I go nowadays I stop round my mates who lives with his bird in the roof of the building above the gay sex cinema across from stones cafe

His mrs knows my mrs so I'm on my best behaviour apart from the odd 'stroll'

• Upvote 3

I usually get an apartment when I go dam but gonna do a hostel this time, anyone done flying pig downtown or the winston???

/

Risky what time do the trains run from central station to haarlem and the other way round? Safe

winston looks live, plenty traveller boshes. passed through for a bev and a smoke and it was nuts, chicks just throwing themselves everywhere, buy one get one free on bevs.

I usually get an apartment when I go dam but gonna do a hostel this time, anyone done flying pig downtown or the winston???

/

Risky what time do the trains run from central station to haarlem and the other way round? Safe

like every 5-15mins or so

they stop at 1am.. not sure when they start, i guess 5am?

/

winston looks live, plenty traveller boshes. passed through for a bev and a smoke and it was nuts, chicks just throwing themselves everywhere, buy one get one free on bevs.

The winstons sh*t lol good for meeting ppl though. stayed there the first 4 times I went. Way better of getting an apartment dam cribs  http://www.damcity.com/cribs/

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...