WTF Gallas is captain

Eduardo da Silva

ive said that i wanted toure 2 b captainbut ive always said people may not like the fact gallas spoke out+so often but i backed him cz he was right 2 say what we all thinkive also said its only ok if hes gunna lead by example this coming seasonby being captain he will have 2,it may not go down well with people @ 1st,but if he proves his worth on the pitch,whos gunna complain reallyon a side note,'anelka' was the 1st 2 say gallas should b captain

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest bj penn
18ac648b67124d1b1358e557a8619886.jpg
Lol @ your boat being 10x worse then any of those goons.
lol
lmao
lmaodeaded again
Funny the bandwagon again. When we all know what u lot look like?smhUntil then your comments on my looks are voided.
Bruv aint my fault your mums some ginger scag head pig skin tramprelax

18ac648b67124d1b1358e557a8619886.jpg
Lol @ your boat being 10x worse then any of those goons.
lol
lmao
lmaodeaded again
Funny the bandwagon again. When we all know what u lot look like?smhUntil then your comments on my looks are voided.
Bruv aint my fault your mums some ginger scag head pig skin tramprelax
Your act pretending to be Mexican was better than your current character, your any pasty wannabe from Burnley.Ease off stalking me.

Great choiceHe will kick some arses in the dressing room and aint scared to ruffle a few feathers, you think Roy Keane gave a damn whether he was liked?Gilberto is too quiet and Toure is too niceGallas is a proven unlike a lot of the squad and he tells it as it is.

He will kick some arses in the dressing room and aint scared to ruffle a few feathers, you think Roy Keane gave a damn whether he was liked?
Gallas isn't an inspirational player though,you think you can turn to him at half time in a cup final when your losing and look for inspiration from him,he is the kinda player that should never be made captain. He ain't inspiring noone.