Do you read books

PokerFace

Oh and Stat whats that Street wear book by Vogel saying? I've been looking to pick that up for a while. Have you read any of Bobbito Garcia's book.
Buy it! It is a really good read and insightful into brands you may not have known much about and of course the brands you do know. It's not just brands what is discussed but also the media and how it cna be promoted.Nah I haven't but I'll have a browse through Waterstone etc see if they got anything.

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Last book I read was Think Rich Grow Rich by Napoleon HillFinished off Angels & Demons too, after having it sat down half read for ages.Gonna have alot of time of my hands soon, so some good books will be needed. Recommendations?

Bought a stop smoking book upon recommendation "Alan Carrs the Easy way to stop smoking".Also gonna start "Freakonomics", which is meant to be very good.

Guest Seriouss

@ the moment I'm reading a book called'The Red Tent' by Anita Diamant."THE RED TENT tells the little-known Biblical story of Dinah, daughter of the patriarch Jacob and his wife, Leah. In Chapter 34 of the Book of Genesis, Dinahâs tale is a short, horrific detour in the familiar narrative of Jacob and Joseph"Tis good.

@ the moment I'm reading a book called'The Red Tent' by Anita Diamant."THE RED TENT tells the little-known Biblical story of Dinah, daughter of the patriarch Jacob and his wife, Leah. In Chapter 34 of the Book of Genesis, Dinahâs tale is a short, horrific detour in the familiar narrative of Jacob and Joseph"Tis good.
sounds goodu remember that song i think it was from primary school"someones in the kitchen with diiiinah"