Secondary Schools...

Cipher

• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Archbishop Michael Ramsey Technology CollegeClass Of 2003The year with the best football team in London
Real Talk I went AMR TC from 98 to 2003 i cnt remember your face brother and i was in 7e then i moved to 8s badman class
how can you have been in the same form as me in year 7 and dont remember me biggrin.gif darg PMs init

heard bre stories bout tingz gwanin at dem all yat schoolsdo they reall do dem tingz or is it jus myth?
Most of them r myths but wen i was in yr 7 me n a few girls in a art class caught 2 girls in da art store room!!!
plashet gyals wer on dese tingz
plashets a wanabe bonnelltook the uniform and everythingthat skools just bruk down
I KNOW DANGEROUS DAVEFROM BECKTON ROUND THE CORNER FROM BRAMPTON MANORSICK SICK GUYAPART FROM THAT I KNOW GIRLS FROM THAT SCHOOLROKEBY I KNOW A LOT OF HEADS THAT FINISHED 2004 SO MAN THAT ARE 2 YEARS OLDER THAN YOUEVERY SCHOOL USED TO COME TO MY SCHOOL FOR BEEFIT WOULD NORMALLY BE, MY SCHOOL, ST BONDS, ROKEBY, BARKING ABBEY - VS THE ASIAN KIDS FROM MY SCHOOL, NEWHAM COLLEGE AND WHEREVER ELSE THEY FOUND THEM ASIAN f*ckRIESUSED TO BE f*ckED
if i did my calculations rightyou should know marlon.

smh bare heads went hampstead school too baitschool was live, its fell off n gone soft tho i think after mr q's year it fell off. the years before i reached when my brothers went there was mad aswell i remember all the stories that big 1 where 2 bres went carriage to carriage robbin with a strap. ive got too many incidents from wen i was there

VHS.
lol...Anyhow, ADT is now called Ashcroft Academy or something, try clean up the image..
Clean up a good boy image?You man used to do 9-5 at school innit LMAO
i always used to feel sorry for them, some long days, i would always imagine the school to be some child labour factory insidenumerosouthfields u knoa lot of your school used to bully the girls at my schoolsouthfields, elliot, and ADThappy slap was a sad time for putney high

Whitefield used to always war with Hampsteadsum on going beef likeback in the day anyway
lol i dont remember much beef between the 2 on a big scalebut after i left i remember coming back 1 day and 1 whitefield marli boy got licked with a pole, then he got rushed n bit up by dogs in redpitch it was jokes still recorded it on my phone

St josephs academy i think its now st matthews
St josephs academy i went there, who this ?
Was there a day of each week dedicated to certain girls cause I remember something about 'Weave-Wednesdays' linked to your school.

Guest haze-e
Was there a day of each week dedicated to certain girls cause I remember something about 'Weave-Wednesdays' linked to your school.
This lost me still. Im not sure i understand.St Josephs was an all boys school.Explain. Coz im lost.

Whitefield used to always war with Hampsteadsum on going beef likeback in the day anyway
lol i dont remember much beef between the 2 on a big scalebut after i left i remember coming back 1 day and 1 whitefield marli boy got licked with a pole, then he got rushed n bit up by dogs in redpitch it was jokes still recorded it on my phone
Redpitch is where every beef/fight got settled, lol...with nearly every1 from school and Westcroft sitting on top of them tall fences watching like it was some UFC fightYea, Whitefield used to have alot of fights with Hampstead, but like you said nothing on a massive scale...but there were some pretty big occasions

This lost me still. Im not sure i understand.St Josephs was an all boys school.Explain. Coz im lost.
Yeah I understand that, but I remember getting told that they had each day Mon-Fri dedicated to either boying off girls or certain type of girls outside of school .. something along those lines anyway. & all I remember from the convo was 'weave-wednesdays'. & Boooooooo Northbrookian Booooo*remembers the super soaker ambush*

Ay Jodie, did you know the Nella sisters?
Yeaa, i recognise their surname.Is there a Francesca Nella?What were their names?
Yeaah.Just wondered really.Rich as f*ck. Their house is bloody amazing. My mate is going out with that Kella Nella just because of her money. He knows he's ashamed of her though.
Yeaaaa i remember them now, i jus forgot what they looked like.Yea i remember them being the rich girls.LOL @ going out wit her for her money, thats deeeeep.