STAYING UP LATE GOONS

Maxxx

ghosts of cite soleil is f*ckin sickfelt it for them man in the slums, some f*ckin sad sh*tmakes me angry tbfh
yeh i watched that last weekwas very eye openin knowin that such a place existsmad how its the said to be the mst dangerous place in the world by the UNand lool @ that wog socket aid helper or wot ever she was hangin out with emu could tell she was piping them all frm the start of the docu

Guest Mr. Estacado
been up since saturday morning lol @ me clocking in twice without sleepin.
i swear you hardly ever sleep.what do you even do? even if you don't get tired...don't you get bored?
i do coursework at these times, i find it easier to concentrate at night and the early morning. had to bang it out and make up for not doin it last week
Certain man must be dizzled up to not sleep 2 days straight for no good reason.
see above for reason

been up since saturday morning lol @ me clocking in twice without sleepin.
i swear you hardly ever sleep.what do you even do? even if you don't get tired...don't you get bored?
i do coursework at these times, i find it easier to concentrate at night and the early morning. had to bang it out and make up for not doin it last week
skeen, i work better at night as well i think.but those allnighters in the library killed me.but you'll be kool at uni if thats what your on....as long as you have enough energy to go lectures!

Guest Esquilax
*Gonna actually have to go bed decent times starting from next week*:D
same herewe...we can do it together...whatdya say ol' buddy ol' pal?