The OFFICIAL Giggs Thread

STRIPEZ

Not really.But I'll await to see you try to highlight the irony.
he means you're not funny either (if you were wondering)anywhooooothe first time i heard Giggs was after going on to Wiley's myspace and seeing Giggs tracks on all four of Wiley's music player, can anyone explain this? was f*ckin randomanyway, i too thought this was the shittest guy i'd ever heard, like proper disgracefulbut wen i heard the "Be careful... i got the big ting..." tune i found something incredibly cringeworthy about it, yet infectious at the same timeits odd, but i do feel Giggs' hype is justified.put it this way, imagine if he was properly nurtured by a sick producer who knew what to do with his voice and at the same time encourage his personality a bitdoes anyone reckon the states could ever catch on to him? maybe thats wishful thinking but if this guys resume really does match up to his music, you never kno...

Wow that is the 1st time ive heard giggs, i dont know what to say, he is so sh*t is unreal
Ive just listened to track 9 on youtube, the guy is sending me to zzzzzzzplus i just think of ryan giggs whenever his name is mentioned, can't he like possibly change his name to someone not already famous.
Shooroop

i'd also like to addif you add up this 9 page topic with the original 20 pager that was made on him, then add the 6 pages of people quoting Giggs in the whatever room... you've got 30 pages in the last 2 months (if that) on a rapper most people (apparently) think is sh*tinteresting that

i'd also like to addif you add up this 9 page topic with the original 20 pager that was made on him, then add the 6 pages of people quoting Giggs in the whatever room... you've got 30 pages in the last 2 months (if that) on a rapper most people (apparently) think is sh*tinteresting that
If ur talking the hardest . . .

Giggz & sway see each other at Mr Jerks off oxford street. They talked, exchanged numbers & tracks were done. Apart from them & those concerned, NOBODY REALLY knows why they musically came together & can only speculate. End of.Lol @ ppl comparing giggz & sas. It's pointless imo. Both r grindin, putting the work in & making moves in different & similar ways.I will concur that giggz's street buzz is ALOT at the moment.I'm not sure (sum1 will correct me) but when giggz drops his own material then I'll pay attention coz mixtape fire doesn't equal to own material release being fire.
I didnt understand that. Can you repeat but in EnglishAnd LMAO @ Teddy. Keep them jokes in Whatever room bruvva :D
KmtAbout in English, r r e e e a a a d it s s s l l l l o o o o o w l yIf you still don't understand then *shrugs*

Giggz & sway see each other at Mr Jerks off oxford street. They talked, exchanged numbers & tracks were done. Apart from them & those concerned, NOBODY REALLY knows why they musically came together & can only speculate. End of.Lol @ ppl comparing giggz & sas. It's pointless imo. Both r grindin, putting the work in & making moves in different & similar ways.I will concur that giggz's street buzz is ALOT at the moment.I'm not sure (sum1 will correct me) but when giggz drops his own material then I'll pay attention coz mixtape fire doesn't equal to own material release being fire.
I didnt understand that. Can you repeat but in EnglishAnd LMAO @ Teddy. Keep them jokes in Whatever room bruvva :D
KmtAbout in English, r r e e e a a a d it s s s l l l l o o o o o w l yIf you still don't understand then *shrugs*
You think mans gonna put out an album available on play.com and in HMV? Mixtapes are his material fam lol

You think mans gonna put out an album available on play.com and in HMV? Mixtapes are his material fam lol
He's heading there tho...

Guest PROFIT2
swear freestyles jus mean a song with no hook/chorus wotevaor am i just a clueless hip hop fan
The latterFreestyle is off-the-dome, nothing written.
i thought these days freestyle just meant your most rescent rhymes that havent been released on a mixtape/album yet no?

swear freestyles jus mean a song with no hook/chorus wotevaor am i just a clueless hip hop fan
i thought these days freestyle just meant your most rescent rhymes that havent been released on a mixtape/album yet no?
Now, yes. The term doesnt originate from that tho. Now it covers beat-jacking as well as unreleased material

Guest PROFIT2
Now, yes. The term doesnt originate from that tho. Now it covers beat-jacking as well as unreleased material
what was the last real freestyle you heard from a rapperswear when it come to freestyle Em>>>>>

what was the last real freestyle you heard from a rapperswear when it come to freestyle Em>>>>>
Common on Rap City. Tell a lie Common @ the Kanye concert. That was immense!Him with Will.I.Am but forget Will.I.Am

This guy has f*ck*ng made it, i was in some club in central(sound)when track 9 dropped ppl went crazy all singing the lyrics an sh*t got 3 reloads i aint never seen nothing like it, since the so solid an heartless crew dayshes needs to drop an official banger f*ck this freestyle sh*t an do a little video