Do we have any "Badmind People"

Seth Rollins

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

if u spent hours by the river, with ur fishing rod, on a deadout sunday and then u finally caught a bite, nice big juicy prizetake it home, clean it up, season it up, cook it down,then ur bredring comes and nyams it with his greasy hands, ud be over pissedtheres pum pum all over london, sometimes u just dont need 2 go there

if u spent hours by the river, with ur fishing rod, on a deadout sunday and then u finally caught a bite, nice big juicy prizetake it home, clean it up, season it up, cook it down,then ur bredring comes and nyams it with his greasy hands, ud be over pissedtheres pum pum all over london, sometimes u just dont need 2 go there
Just before I chop off the fishes head if he says to me he only wants my bredrin to eat him i'd give the fish to my bredrin.Plenty more fish in the sea. :D

Just before I chop off the fishes head if he says to me he only wants my bredrin to eat him i'd give the fish to my bredrin.Plenty more fish in the sea. :D
Dun know fum. People are forgetting him nah get none, so theres fishes in the sea for him

I just came in my boxers one up.*logs off*

fish shudda never took the bait in the first placeif i was a man i wudnt want it anyways, fry up mi owna fish 1 time, sum hand me down second rate bootleg supper i think notnah seriously tho, even if no 1 says anything out of respect, there will still be animosity and nxt time they have an argument over who left the milk out of the fridge, this issue will surface, its soo not worth it

fish shudda never took the bait in the first placeif i was a man i wudnt want it anyways, fry up mi owna fish 1 time, sum hand me down second rate bootleg supper i think notnah seriously tho, even if no 1 says anything out of respect, there will still be animosity and nxt time they have an argument over who left the milk out of the fridge, this issue will surface, its soo not worth it
Chat sh*t lol, how is is second rate if his bredrin isn't hitting it?

Nah.Thats how chicks think, storing up ammo for arguments and sh*t.Man just soldier it and forget.

i would tell him the dealall my friends would say run throughbut if for sum reason he was goin on like a bitch, i would just leave it.but... if the bitch gets on her knees and starts un-doing my jeans i ain't gonna push her off.