Champions League Quarters

• Replies 516
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Can't be bothered to read thru & argue...Should've won.Bait penalty. Ref lost his way when we was dominating.Why is Bendtner doing the f*ck*ng can-can.Should have kept Walcott on the left, Carragher couldnt handle him & Clichy, pace killed him...Why did we push so far forward after scoring? Why did Flamini make so many schoolboy errors in the lead up? I thought them days was over for you Mathieu...Just when Robin was shaking off the rust... Again... We SO need at least Diaby, van Persie or Roscicky back for the return, if we don't it will be walk it into the net which wont get us 2 goals which is what we'll need...Eboue, oh dear... I see why he's played there but nah, he's swag there got to go back to full back, it hasn't worked...

Liverpools luck in the CL has to run out some time. Arsenal ran train over them once again and if not for slack finishing they would have won.Liverpool are as anti-football as Bolton.LOL @ someone on talksport saying Wenger should get sacked.Dont know why but i kinda feel sorry for Avram Grant. He hasnt got a clue though.
was a bait spurs fan

see when young players from urban enviroments are allowed to play how they want in the final third they duppy players and make guys like john terry look like the sh*t players they are....f*ck all this keep it simple malarky zico showerman

How the f*ck did we not win that?I've lost my voice cause I was shouting so much, shouting @ everyone, the ref, our players, pools players...The pool supporters are sick, the pub they was in was rocking b4 the game.Once again, How the f*ck did we not win that?!?! The Liverpool supporters were saying they were VERY lucky to come away with a draw.You'll neeeeever get a job, sign on, sign on, sign on!In your Liverpool slums.....Always wanted to sing those, finally got my chance.Did anyone else go to the game?

Shoudda had a penBendtnar cocked upWe will score at Anfield deffoIts far from over, we gave Gerrard 2much space, if he had a bit more about him he coudda cause more problemsPleased for Sheyi, hopefully he can bag a few more now the drought has endedWally has arrived!

Like I told TF & other goons yesterday talking that 'you were lucky' pasa pasaThe advanage is with Liverpool, from when Arsenal didn't beat us & we scored an away goal.Arsenal's got alot of work to do.Arsenal have beaten us in the last four home premiership meetings, champions league comes & you DON'T beat us?f*ck domestics, we are ON THIS CHAMPIONS ting alot more & our mentality ain't the same as it is for the premiership!Still, may the best team win on the return leg at ANFIELD but I'm ebullient victory will be our side.

Bare dudes gassin up the thread. We all know Arsenal will dominate at Anfield, thats how they always play. Winning and dominating are two completely different things as seen with the FA Cup final '05 where you benefitted from someone else dominating but still winning.Whats the problem with parking your bus in your own half? Its like in boxing, if a boxer goes toe-to-toe with a puncher chances are your gonna lose. Why go all out and attack a team that will beat you if you do that, all in the name of football?Liverpool played the perfect away game. Catch 'em on the break, get that goal and defend your goal successfully. Bait pen though. I would have been fuming.Learnt Walcott has vastly improved. Was jokes when he ran past the ball though, took me back to old TheoOne more thing I learnt is Torres is a ging-ah! Wasnt on his side to score. He's not super-human

Bare dudes gassin up the thread. We all know Arsenal will dominate at Anfield, thats how they always play. Winning and dominating are two completely different things as seen with the FA Cup final '05 where you benefitted from someone else dominating but still winning.Whats the problem with parking your bus in your own half? Its like in boxing, if a boxer goes toe-to-toe with a puncher chances are your gonna lose. Why go all out and attack a team that will beat you if you do that, all in the name of football?Liverpool played the perfect away game. Catch 'em on the break, get that goal and defend your goal successfully. Bait pen though. I would have been fuming.Learnt Walcott has vastly improved. Was jokes when he ran past the ball though, took me back to old TheoOne more thing I learnt is Torres is a ging-ah! Wasnt on his side to score. He's not super-human
Thats how Arsenal play, attack is the best form of defence in our world.Not improved, just getting games, getting older & believing in himself.No he was away from home...

Not a pen in my opinion, mind you I have seen some of those givenIt is a 50-50 situation.Hleb made that surge into the box intending to go down, rather than shoot instead.Sky are just hyping the situation, as there were other incidents (Gallas hauling Torres) that were not spoken about.