Champions League Quarters

• Replies 516
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Not even beliefWouldn't be able to live life normal I was in a slump when those cunts beat us 3-0 if it had to be for a trophy I would be f*cked for atleast 3 months or solol @ unbelief not even a word
When was that, fam? Did you miss the last goal?Good defensively, didnt think too much of going forward. I noticed they kept blasting the ball up to Ronaldo with not much precision. I know he's fast but he's not thaaat fast.If Man U dont make it I want obv Barca-Arse, Arse going 1-0 up and Henry to score 75 min and win it in stoppage timeThat would make 08 I swear!I deffo dont want Arse-Man U final unless someone can guarantee a repeat of the FA Cup final 05

Not even beliefWouldn't be able to live life normal I was in a slump when those cunts beat us 3-0 if it had to be for a trophy I would be f*cked for atleast 3 months or solol @ unbelief not even a word
When was that, fam? Did you miss the last goal?Good defensively, didnt think too much of going forward. I noticed they kept blasting the ball up to Ronaldo with not much precision. I know he's fast but he's not thaaat fast.If Man U dont make it I want obv Barca-Arse, Arse going 1-0 up and Henry to score 75 min and win it in stoppage timeThat would make 08 I swear!I deffo dont want Arse-Man U final unless someone can guarantee a repeat of the FA Cup final 05
But you lost...

But you lost...
LMFAO man musta forgot.

But you lost...
LMFAO man musta forgot.
:D Come like Haze-e when he thought Man Utd won the CL in 98.

ronaldo dont score in big gamesrooney is overated park is sh*t oh skn
IAM NOT A UNITED FAN, IAM A LIVERPOOL FAN, BUT THIS POST IS STR8 BS ALL 3 PLAYERS HAVE QUALITY, AND RONALDO DOES SCORE IN BIG GAMES AND IF HE DOESNT HE ASSISTS. I GOTTA GIVE RESPECT WHEN RESPECT IS DUE.

IAM NOT A UNITED FAN, IAM A LIVERPOOL FAN, BUT THIS POST IS STR8 BS ALL 3 PLAYERS HAVE QUALITY, AND RONALDO DOES SCORE IN BIG GAMES AND IF HE DOESNT HE ASSISTS. I GOTTA GIVE RESPECT WHEN RESPECT IS DUE.
smh
:D:D:D:D:D Oh no....

But you lost...
LMFAO man musta forgot.
:DI forgot 'wont be'. I got sidetracked and lost it. The shameThat was the worst football game I've ever seen 'cause of the result. Literally could have cried

smh
:D:D:D:D:D Oh no....
lol

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sarcasm
:D DIDNT EVEN CLOCK PROPERLY LMAO OH WELL

But you lost...
LMFAO man musta forgot.
:D:D:D Certain mans sports room credibilty will never return