Getttttt your tats out for the lass

Baroness.

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Tronics

Talking about Biblical quotes as tats theres one girl in my Church that has a few of and they look horrid. Sometimes you wonder what goes through peoples head, she has even got a tat of the cross on her calf, lol.

Star tattoos are wigiddy wigiddy wigiddy WACKsmh smh smh, people going on like they are the latest h&m hoodythat sh*t is udner your skin for life now you twat!
im sayin doe.......
Stars are cool mayn.
They are sh*t, seriously. People see it on someone else and think I WANT THAT ONE. It seriously is just for the sake of getting one and i just think imagine getting to like your 40's/50's you've got kids 1 asks why did u get a star tattoo, how much of a fool do you look like saying i didnt have a reason for getting stars i just liked it.
how dumb would you have to be to not get something you want?so want if you see something and you like it?its the way of lifedunno y it bothers u so much, i wouldnt give a sh*t what other people get, as long as they like it
It dont bother me much i just think its silly to want something just because it looks good if it has no meaning/releveance to a person atall. If its unique and they dont have a reason for it then i think thats different but just stars, the amount of people with stars is nuts and they all look the same, i just think having stars is just a follow fashion thing. going on like im saying anyone who gets a star tattoo should be shot.

it wouldnt really matter though if ppl didnt like it would it?i wouldnt give a sh*tmy therapist try over analyse mine all askin why i put bad side on my right n i was like its the strong arm it does bad things etc, if i was to hit something or someone it would be thatn she was like, strength can be a good thing if harnessed etc etc it can helpjus felt to say shut up bitch its my decisionhad good points doebut i prefered mine
i can see you bein in therapy for a while, good luch with that
I just wanna add that tatts on women always look tacky no matter who you are.Your better off investing in some good creams and getting your skin on point then having a tattoo.
c/s to the absolute fullest, take note ladies, take notewomen with too many tatts look dirty, end ofand there is NO SUBSTITUTE for natural beauty
Oh yehlol @ the irony of people getting biblical quotes as their tattoos.(no sendage btw, jus saying)
LMFAO at it in general, besides the ironyme myself, i'm going to start designing my own tattoo that depicts the finer details of my life and heritage in a cryptic fashion, a la Michael Scofieldwhether i ever get this tattoo is another thing, but its a nice project, the other question is where i might get it? (on my body)

My cousins got stars startin frm her wrist...it looks good but years and years 2 cme shes gona wonder why she did it!
wen i went college there was this girl who stars on her back, she wud show it off in the summer. looked real nice.i like stars. but they gota be done right or they will look swag