May 15th Underground Express vip2 crew needs to rep

The Somalian

Guest Mr. Estacado

yh might roll up in all my greazenessneed to find out when my exams start doe. should push it back tho, not student friendly at all. lol @ golaith. pissed

• Replies 455
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest djbmc
guaranteed 90% of everyone that says they coming dont turn up
what makes you say this oh murderer of thy joy
for the same reason why 90% of the forum wont up their pics oh strange one
Shook cats?Lulz, i'm ninja 2d boat but i will be there, it's after my birthday too so i expect not having to pay for any of my own drinks (if there is a bar) :D
allow not having a barallow not booking me

this aint vip2 link up the link up will come soonthis is just a monthly thing im trying to put together showcasing Grime/dubstep dj's producers and mc's (through a free mixcd im am giving away on the nights the link up will have dj's playing everything bashment to funky house grime bassline etcthis is something diffrent focusing on grime come on £5 aint alot for entry about guestlistand this is an early flyer it will change thats the basic lookspread the wordI want mc's to come down aswell with there mixtapes and to be selling them outside the clubyeah its thursday its a minor would of prefered a weekend but things dont work out like that could of had it on a saturday at a next venue but notice was to short 19th april link up will be a weekend thing for u monday to friday guys