May 15th Underground Express vip2 crew needs to rep

The Somalian

• Replies 455
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Smell Of Death
Would of considered it till I read it was an all GRIME ting..Not got time to be going to them longness, bring on the official link up though..
its notother sh*t there

Would of considered it till I read it was an all GRIME ting..Not got time to be going to them longness, bring on the official link up though..
its notother sh*t there
this is just a monthly thing im trying to put together showcasing Grime/dubstep dj's producers and mc's (through a free mixcd im am giving away on the nightsthe link up will have dj's playing everything bashment to funky house grime bassline etcthis is something diffrent focusing on grime
?

Guest PennyTraitor
nice, bottom flyer is way better, spelt sketch'e wrong and goliath and is that Scratcha DVA or a next one, and whats (crew?)i'm there regardless
count me in then.also u man let me jump on mic, dun no my cv

Oh sh*t, man didn't even discuss prices. How incredibly loose.£150 a set* is my rate.*A set is anything from 1 record (rave gets locked off etc) up to an hour. Anything over an hour is charged at 2 sets. If I play at one point, then again at any other period during the course of the night, that is classed as two sets. Money on arrival.This is non-negotiable.I thank you for your time.