Crazy Bitch On Train

Viva_La_Vixen

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Crackheaads have soo much freedom in the states.. They are jsut like another breed in there society.. I like it, I like it. Dude, should not have got involved tho..When dealing with bitches never argue with them, Its installed in the genes never to back down, they will always come out victorious. LOL @ some random chick accusing you of rape. Its one of them things that tru or false peeps will raise an eyebrow at you.. Sucker punch.
Get mei swear i didn't even clock she was talking to an old lady at first, im surprised no one backed it earlier

Just an observation..Black guys.. you don't mind hitting a woman or you don't feel no way to hurt a woman do you?I noticed the disrespect from time..Obviously you cannot stereotype and say all black men do this but I am talking about the "rude boy" type.
But rude boy white people act the same wayCertain girls just try flex up themselves so certain man hit them back . . .I have never hit a girl in proper anger apart from alst night (but was a minor punch on the arm)If it comes to a girl hyping and hitting me like thatdunnowht wud u do ashlet a girl chat wicked in ur face and start hitting u