OFFICIAL Facebook/Random Topic

Jodie

caprice gonna try it
lol nah dont get me wrong i dont condone that sort of secret spy behaviour, but in this case serves him rightIf i was her though i wouldnt have told him it was me and let him carry on thinking it was someone else, gives you more time to think of some sweet revenge :D

Catching on? What girls are stupid enough to not know what that means!? If they came round and refused to f*ck it's coz they were enjoying the dude's attention but didn't actually find him attractive. It was not because they were confused about why he wanted them there!Still, these groups are getting bait. The group about coming round to watch a DVD being code for having sex is upsetting for me coz back in first year chicks actually thought they were gonna get to see a film. Lol.

i remember back in the day and if you had a shiny charizard you was the don
Trus me i was pissed wen i traded mine for like 15 non shinys.But this chick kept nagging me for it so i had to give it up in the end.

Catching on? What girls are stupid enough to not know what that means!? If they came round and refused to f*ck it's coz they were enjoying the dude's attention but didn't actually find him attractive. It was not because they were confused about why he wanted them there!Still, these groups are getting bait. The group about coming round to watch a DVD being code for having sex is upsetting for me coz back in first year chicks actually thought they were gonna get to see a film. Lol.
I know, i was being sarcastical.
  • Upvote 1

I bet the same ones that do this are the ones who see that someone is taking a picture and jump in with their bottle and pose with it in the picture, or just hold the bottle up and get it in the way, the amount of pictures i have like this where these shitcunts do that lol, next time it happens i will be thinking about this topic