OFFICIAL Facebook/Random Topic

Jodie

lol @ my bredrin's statusLast Night I had A Dream That I Got Sent 2 Hell ... And The Devil Was Acting Bare Weird-lool doing wt?-i dunno i think he left me in a room wid a chicken or suttin and walked away laugthing.. some nutter truss:lol:

• Upvote 1

These f*ck*ng 'become a fan to see the picture' pages are pissing me off. No you c*nt, I will not become a fan. Swear Facebook is deteriorating...Any Bebo/Myspace now. Since the f*ck*ng inbred and chav scum started using it, downhill ever since.

facebook gives me errors just for going onto the site, I'll just get a random error that says "something went wrong" when I sign onlol @ how teenage pregnancy is uniting girls on facebook, I beg they stop acting like they're proud of themselves

• Upvote 1

24318_375250695630_545485630_5496868_1587177_n.jpgpeople add mehttp://www.facebook.com/DJMADVYBEZ?ref=profilejust read that group them people r f*ck*ng lost f*ck*ng mongs about they aint african f*ck*ng d*ckheads with their 500 year of being nothingis that the heritage you are hailing up d*ckheads!!!