OFFICIAL Facebook/Random Topic

Jodie

Guest Triple XXX
FB convo I had awhile ago....Mewhats wrong with life babes23:19Hannahah you dont wanna know23:20Meim concerned go on23:21Hannahwell23:28Meyeah23:30Hannahfirst thingcaught my mum cheating on my dad23:31MeHoooo Boy
LMAO

Can I take away someone's ability to tag me in photos?! Some chick from holiday found me. I thought I had blocked her from seeing my tagged photos when I added her yesterday but I didn't so she's probably seen them now and I can't just take them away. In the last hour she's uploaded 3 albums from her holiday (hers was 5 weeks and I met her in her last week). I'm currently stuck my by laptop coz I need to be able to quickly detag when she uploads baitness!! SOMEONE HELP ME!

Can I take away someone's ability to tag me in photos?! Some chick from holiday found me. I thought I had blocked her from seeing my tagged photos when I added her yesterday but I didn't so she's probably seen them now and I can't just take them away. In the last hour she's uploaded 3 albums from her holiday (hers was 5 weeks and I met her in her last week). I'm currently stuck my by laptop coz I need to be able to quickly detag when she uploads baitness!! SOMEONE HELP ME!
Make all your photos private to everyone on your friends-list?

Things others share > Photos and videos I'm tagged in >Only Me
Surely that stops everyone from seeing my tagged pics. That would be too bait.It's worse than I thought. A next chick just tagged pictures of me and her from last night.I am a f*ck up. Why do I let these bitches take these pictures!? No more.

Things others share > Photos and videos I'm tagged in >Only Me
Surely that stops everyone from seeing my tagged pics. That would be too bait.It's worse than I thought. A next chick just tagged pictures of me and her from last night.I am a f*ck up. Why do I let these bitches take these pictures!? No more.
Just do it for now until you clear it up then turn it back on in a few days once they've upped them all and you have detagged yourself.