OFFICIAL Facebook/Random Topic

Jodie

There's a girl on my Facebook that gets in a different "relationship" every month, dunno how you can wife them kinda chicks tbhPoor excuse for not being a "sket" imo, she thinks this is the legal way to do it or suttin

Things others share > Photos and videos I'm tagged in >Only Me
Surely that stops everyone from seeing my tagged pics. That would be too bait.It's worse than I thought. A next chick just tagged pictures of me and her from last night.I am a f*ck up. Why do I let these bitches take these pictures!? No more.
I'm sure people are not constantly on your page looking for if they can see bait pictures of you..Things others share > Photos and videos I'm tagged in >Only Mewait to be tagged..remove tags..then change it back so people can see your tagged pictures... doubt anyone would of noticed and they if do i doubt they will care enough to ask why and not believe something you could make up.

Guest Triple XXX
There's a girl on my Facebook that gets in a different "relationship" every month, dunno how you can wife them kinda chicks tbhPoor excuse for not being a "sket" imo, she thinks this is the legal way to do it or suttin
bruv i see these chicks all the timeone time some chick said i had to wife her before she gave me head cos she aint a slagok then, jus kept it movin..

Getting with a guy and a week later the status is " I Love him " :D _______>>>>2010joketing century
  • Upvote 2

Can I take away someone's ability to tag me in photos?! Some chick from holiday found me. I thought I had blocked her from seeing my tagged photos when I added her yesterday but I didn't so she's probably seen them now and I can't just take them away. In the last hour she's uploaded 3 albums from her holiday (hers was 5 weeks and I met her in her last week). I'm currently stuck my by laptop coz I need to be able to quickly detag when she uploads baitness!! SOMEONE HELP ME!
Remove every tag. If they try to tag you again it tells them they can't as you have already removed the tag.