Scorcher appreciation

Gillie

i got bare cds but they in my bedrins whipwhen i get them its over

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Scorcher when he deaded skepta about the Go on then bar >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>" You can have that bar anyway, I don't like it"akljsadsasadsadsaa
yh dat bar was big"4 months later he's in roll deep with da indirect going on like i swiped it"but stillU BEST SAY A PRAYER TO UR WHITE GOLD CHAIN AND CROSSTRUESAY U WANNA PLAY GAMES WITH THE BOSSI MIGHT COME TO UR BITS WITH JERMAINE AND ROSSAND THEN SHOW MAN WHATS WHATI'LL STAB MAN 16 TIMES IN THE NIKE AIR TOPBYSTANDERS ON THE BLOCK ALL SHOCKEDBWOI DEM EVERYWHERE LIKE I JUST BUSS SHOTSMAN DIDNT BUSS NO SHOTS

I dont know about you but im on the roadsme, i got cats that love a bit of noseso i stretch work like touching my toesfeds ain't finding your boy like nemoshut down towerblocks like ninoi make white like my baby mother's albinoim doing this ting like deanoi do this word for wordi pitch white from curb to curbtill its bright and the birds will cherpsi'm still out thereim still after p's like q'sstill serving up the fiends like fooand i might cop an 8ball of the bif the price is right, and im feeling the moodcats fone me like he's gotta bit of foodit's a bit late, but i know he's not rude

You are saying all this but you would have still turned on him eventually. He wasn't a shooter. There would be untold topics about how fake he was if he was still spitting about that stuff now.Some nostalgia trip.

And since when have you been on road Logan?
I don't know about Logan, but I'm on road everytime your mother rings me up at 6am for a half a gram, you albino pussyhole. Who mentioned road anyway? I just said Scorcher isn't a shooter. And if you think he was a better spitter in that video than he is now then I dunno what to say. His delivery was swag, no confidence.

at least he had a flow them times still

http://www.zshare.net/audio/1230425935fc1c76/

http://www.zshare.net/audio/12305635de3ece34/