VIP BEUTI CONTEST

Kim

Guest haze-e
I can't even remember what most girls look like on here..soca & jodie are pretty girls, if i remember rightly diptendo is nice aswell.
stop it they all look like animalssoca shark, jodie fish and dipnarm a beaversaying that id rock soca and jodie out about 12 times thobtw, is soca fat? on a level, cos i swear ive heard a cuple fat jokes about her.
*Waits*

I can't even remember what most girls look like on here..soca & jodie are pretty girls, if i remember rightly diptendo is nice aswell.
stop it they all look like animalssoca shark, jodie fish and dipnarm a beaversaying that id rock soca and jodie out about 12 times thobtw, is soca fat? on a level, cos i swear ive heard a cuple fat jokes about her.
LMAO

• 1 year later...
lol at all the black boys tryna grow beards and failinggive up, its jus not meant to be
funniest thing in the threadcan we llow the upping of old threads nowi know times are rough but c'monstarting to feel like a spinoff website
sorrynot much going on tho. i was gunna bump more. *sighs*nvm :(