Hoe or No not, The Sex appeal is Tuff

Afroman

she really have butt implants?needs a refund still!
Nah I think thats just rumour, theres too much cheese.Paris Hilton try say that her bum is like cottage cheese wrapped in clingfilm even tho she's supposed to be kim's best friend. :D
kim speaks like paris as well.. voice makes me vex... but i would still jook her up on some michael myers levels.LOL @ Reggie... the way he must get boyed. NEVER make a hoe your girl no matter how sexy the bitch is.

I'll tell you who has had bum implants recentlyALICIA KEYS!!!
Recently like If I Aint Got You recently?TBF when she put on weight the back appeared. Some boys I know said "She used to be nice but she put on weight." Gay or bounty?Kim's nice but I cant see the pics to judge. Would never wife though

Guest Robin_Van_PersG

she's peng. Don't know why a famous man would wifey it though. Unless her conversational and cooking skills are underated and overlooked!

she really have butt implants?needs a refund still!
Nah I think thats just rumour, theres too much cheese.Paris Hilton try say that her bum is like cottage cheese wrapped in clingfilm even tho she's supposed to be kim's best friend. :D
sounds like someone's been watching E! news again.and I agree with Jlovely-kourtney looks like amerie. as for khloe-she's always mean mugging kim, but then I'd be hating too if my sis looked like her

Recently like If I Aint Got You recently?TBF when she put on weight the back appeared. Some boys I know said "She used to be nice but she put on weight." Gay or bounty?Kim's nice but I cant see the pics to judge. Would never wife though
That was a lot of weight going to the back lol... I think she looks sexier wth the weight though... bout she USED to be nice... they were probs bounty lolhttp://sandrarose.com/2008/05/01/photograp...s-is-padded-up/

That was a lot of weight going to the back lol... I think she looks sexier wth the weight though... bout she USED to be nice... they were probs bounty lolhttp://sandrarose.com/2008/05/01/photograp...s-is-padded-up/
I think she generally put on weight you know. She was some marga, fine, wispyu-wispy ting when she first buss. I dont think Alicia would do me like that, plus she got hips and thighs to match

Kourtney looks nice in those pics but she doesnt look like that majority of the time./quote]Neither does kim when u take away the butt pads and the makeupno makeup1955154020_a04ea53076_o.jpgbutt pads2uhtmhk.jpgwithout the padsnj7.jpgdunno y she wheres so much makeup tbh, kourtney is more naturally pretty than kim imo