Vip2 Rave Tomorrow Night...

Lenny

http://www.dissensus.com/showthread.php?t=2192&page=330"yeah i'm kinda intrigued by this too. it sounds like there might be like 30 road-neeks from vip2 there and no-one else though, which would be strange."
Oh Christ, Dissensus.A bunch of 30-40 year old ill-informed Guardian readers pompously discussing how "raw" & "exciting" grime/bassline/dubstep/other currently popular urban scene is.No thank you.
I don't even need to post anymore, this guy sums up my feelings for me.

man just come back. reached at around 12.30 ish. sh*t was deadout no girls lmao i was inder for like 10 mins. then on my phone outside for another 15. sh*t looked flatlined i aint go back in. cut home made the last train atleast man aint have to sit on buses for an hourllow the promotin. there was NO GIRLS lol

Guest Flat Eric
What this actually happeend for real? Thought it was some joke ting all along
LOL
man just come back. reached at around 12.30 ish. sh*t was deadout no girls lmao i was inder for like 10 mins. then on my phone outside for another 15. sh*t looked flatlined i aint go back in. cut home made the last train atleast man aint have to sit on buses for an hourllow the promotin. there was NO GIRLS lol
AND LOL AGAIN

LolYou live in Kilburn initmust have been a TREK back

well i am here using my phone. Only seen and spoken to david. 3 girls lol. All man sitting down. Will wait till logan comes then will go.
Oh dear lol.

bruv i was in there for a max of 10 mins. realised id been had.truesay it might of livened up. mc's were touching when i was outside. saw dimples,NE, blacks, mike glorious,i think i saw bedroom bully n mike glorious n seen smurf at l'pool sti wernt on waiting and hoping needed to make a decision quick. there was no hype heads were just sittin down or standin nxt to walls n sh*t

lmaaaaaaaao

Guest haze-e

LOOKWhat im saying is. This could have been a success.2weeks later. On a friday/saturday. And a mix up of music.I spoke to a few girls they said they werent going because of the choice of music. Dash a bit of funky house and Bashment in there and youve got a rave.

http://www.dissensus.com/showthread.php?t=2192&page=330"yeah i'm kinda intrigued by this too. it sounds like there might be like 30 road-neeks from vip2 there and no-one else though, which would be strange."
Oh Christ, Dissensus.A bunch of 30-40 year old ill-informed Guardian readers pompously discussing how "raw" & "exciting" grime/bassline/dubstep/other currently popular urban scene is.No thank you.
I don't even need to post anymore, this guy sums up my feelings for me.
looool thats sum mad forum

lmaaaaaaaao
LMFAO what did i just say in my thread, might aswell have stayed in :D

LOOKWhat im saying is. This could have been a success.2weeks later. On a friday/saturday. And a mix up of music.I spoke to a few girls they said they werent going because of the choice of music. Dash a bit of funky house and Bashment in there and youve got a rave.
basicly...